One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Sora rowed her boat to the nearest dock, earning herself a few stares from the locals. It's to be expected, doubt there're many 12 year old's arriving here alone. she told herself, stepping off the boat and tying the rope to a dock. 

She walked carefully into the village, casting glances around at the buildings. "Wow, this place is nice." she said to herself. The people ignored her, instead paying attention to customers or friends. As she was strolling, a young man walked up to her. 

"Hi there!" the boy said, bouncing on his feet. 

"Hi!" Sora replied with a grin, stopping to talk. 

"You new here?" he asked 

"Yes, I just arrived."

"Do you have a place to stay tonight?" 

"I don't, why?" 

"My mom owns an inn, you could stay for the night!" 

"Um, I'd love to but I don't have any money..."

"Oh, well I'm sure we could work something out!" 

Sora nodded, unsure, but followed the boy. 

"I'm Licus, what's your name?" he said, offering his hand for her to shake. He looked about 13, with slightly messy brown hair that fell to his chin, and forest green eyes. 

"I'm Sora, it's nice to meet you." she replied with a smile, shaking his outstretched hand. 

They walked silently for a while, Licus with his hands in his pockets and Sora humming softly. Licus came to a stop in front of a large brick building, smiled and said to Sora 

"This is the hotel, I'll introduce you to my mom."
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Yuki stared up at the moon, and with a small sad smile opened her mouth and as the notes left her mouth her tears started to flow. But not once did she look away from the moon.

Leaves from the vine
   Falling so slow
   Like fragile, tiny shells
   Drifting in the foam
   Little soldier boy
   Come marching home
   Brave soldier boy
   Comes marching home

Once the last few notes faded over the water Yuki dove down to the deeper parts of the lagoon and slowly drifted off to sleep in the warm waters

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:44 pm

"Thanks!" Sora said with a grin as the boy showe her through the building. They came to a stop in front of a room, the sign on the outside read "Miss Kelintine, Hotel Director." Licus knocked on the door and a soft voice drifted through the door,

"Come in!" she sang. Licus smiled, opening the door and walking in. Sora followed him. The lady behind a desk gestured for them to sit down, and so they did.

"Mom, this is Sora. She needs a place to stay tonight, but she doesn't have any money." Locus explained.

"It's nice to meet you Sora, I'm Miss Kelintine, but you can call me Kel." she stated, reaching to shake Sora's hand.

"The same to you Miss!-uh I mean Kel-chan." Sora nodded, shaking her hand. After half an hour of conversation an pleading (mostly from Licus), it was decided Sora could have a room for the night along with dinner and breakfast, in return for four hours of work the next day.

Licus kindly showed Sora to the room, and she plopped down on the bed gratefully. Licus sat down in a chair beside the bed and the two waited for dinner to arrive.

They finished dinner and Licus left for his own room, leaving Sora alone. She curled up under the covers of the bed and was soon fast asleep. She twitched as she slept, memories and worry shaking her. She worried for Yuki, hoping the mermaid was alright. Sora was remembering Captain telling her about mermaids and Sabaody. She woke in the morning drenched in sweat and holding back a scream. Sora always hated having nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Yuki woke the next morning with a yawn and a stretches before getting more fruit to eat. She looked up at the sky and smiled seeing not a cloud end the endless blue."I hope Sora-chan gets something to eat too..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Sora sat in her bed, unable to fall asleep again, when a knock came at the door. It was around 9 in the morning, and Licus was outside her door. 

"Sora, mom says it's time for you to work. I'm leaving your breakfast outside the door, come down when you're ready." he called through the wooden door, Sora sighed. Well at least I got food. she told herself, opening the door and taking the tray of food. She quickly finished the plate and set it outside. She didn't need to change as she didn't have anything to change into, and so she went downstairs. 

"Good morning Sora!" said Kel, "We'll start you off with washing dishes in the kitchen." 

Sora cleaned the dirty plates for an hour, and was then set to room service. She would bring people food they ordered, and then take it away once they finished. Finally, after two more hours of work Kel said she could leave. 

"Thanks for everything!" She called, waving at Licus and Kel as she walked away. Huh, Yuki and I never set a place or time to meet.....
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Yuki crawls onto shore before pulling out her bubbly coral and after making a bubble belt starts going around and collecting fruit from the trees. She figured it would be better to collect it from trees the pay for it. After a while she sat panting beside a large pile of fruit.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Sora walked through the town again, pretending to be a sick little girl to a few of the shop store owners. She managed to get a bag full of bread and a slab of meat. "Thanks Miss!" she waved at the store manager as she trotted away. 

She skipped towards the beach and walked along it for a while, wondering if she would see Yuki swimming around in the water. As she went along, she came across a large cliff face. Looking down from it, she saw a lagoon. "Ooh! Wonder what's down there?" she thought aloud. Sora hung her legs over the edge and swung them back and forth happily. She hummed a made up tune, nibbling on the bread.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Yuki sat in her shallow water and drew a map of west blue in the sand, as she sung the "Song of the Sea" once again. She was planing the best places they might find a ship and supplies. "Well not really any decent Islands around here with a good crew..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:01 pm

"Wonder where Yuki is." Sora said aloud, looking around. "Hm...I wonder where Captain is...I hope he's okay...." 

Sora worried about him, he'd never returned for her, but they were like family. So what had happened to him?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Yuki wiped away the sand map sighing before she dives into the water, and with a splash swims silently to the dock.
She looked around fore Sora's boat but frowns when shes unable to find it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Sora saw something move out of the corner of her eye, something splashing in the water. 

"Wonder if that's Yuki." she thought, standing up carefully. She began walking back to the dock, watching the sea.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Yuki continued to search for the boat still unable to find it "Did she leave without me..?" She thought, as she looked out into the calm waves of the sea. She had been hoping she might of finally found a friend.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Sora picked up a stick, walking along the each again and leaving a trail in the sand.

"Where did I leave my boat?" she wondere as she strolled up to the dock. She walked carefully on the edge near the water, looking out over the sea.

"Oh, there it is!" she exclaimed, running swiftly to a small rowboat.

"Wait, is this the right one?" She asked herself, studying the boat before shrugging and hopping in anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Yuki blinks and looks over upon hearing a young voice, and smiles wide seeing it was Sora. Diving down she pops up beside her on the other side of the boat out of view of the docks "Sora-Chan.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:27 pm

"There you are Yuki, I was wondering how I would find you!" Sora said, a tad shocked by her quick entrance. 

"Do you know where to go next? I got some supplies on the island so we should be set for a while!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Yuki smiles as she drops a large bag into the boat. "I got some supplies too" She says softly, before explaining that there is an Island a few days away that they could go too that might have a crew going to the Grand Line. "You might have to sneak on..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:38 pm

"Ooh, that sounds good! Thanks a bunch Yuki, and...will you be coming?" she asked hopefully, wishing for her new friend to join her on her mission. Though she didn't want to become a hindrance or annoyance, as she usually was. 

"Um..I mean...you don't have to...but it'd be great for you to come!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Yuki nods "I'll be coming too...Ill swim by the ships when I need to...But I wont leave You alone." She says before giving her a wide smile. "Ready to go Sora-Chan?" She says before looking up at the sky, they were losing daylight
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 pm

"Yeah, let's go. Lead the way!" Sora said excitedly, a bright light spreading across her face. This'll be so much fun! I can't wait! she giggled, "Thanks so much, by the way." 

She glanced up at the sky too, they were losing daylight, and Sora wanted to get there as soon as possible. She picked up the paddles and readied herself to row.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:57 am

Yuki started to swim slowly out to sea so she wouldn't get ahead of the boat. She looked back at Sora a confused look on her face. She still wasn't used to being treated this way by humans. "What ever for Sora-Chan?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:17 pm

"Well....." Sora said quietly, folding her hands in her lap and fiddling with the hem of her dress, "I haven't had a friend since...." she took a deep breath to calm herself, "Since Captain left me on that island....."

It was true, the only kindness anyone showed her was due to pity. She'd needed a friend during that time, and now she had one. She suppressed tears, it still pained her to think of Captain.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Yuki stopped swimming, she looked up at Sora and gave a small smile. "I wont leave you Sora-Chan I promise.." She says to the small girl "Now no frowns now, lets see that pretty smile ok?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Sora grinned widely at Yuki's response, her white teeth sparkling when the sun hit them. 

"Thanks Miss Yuki!" she laughed, pushing Captain to the back of her mind. Picking up the paddles again, she began rowing in what she hoped was the correct direction. Memories of Captain and the crew continued to pester her as she went along, and she tried her hardest to ignore them. New friendships dragged them out again.....
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:32 am

Time Skip: 3 days

Yuki smiled up at Sora from her hidden spot at the docks, they had arrived on the small Island the night before. turns out it was a traders Island, an Island that received much trade so there was many a ship to pick from.

At the moment they were looking for a good ship that Sora could sneak onto unnoticed. "Have you found one yet Sora-Chan?" She whispers up to the small child. She had spent most of the morning herself looking for a decent sized ship but so far had failed on finding one.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:47 pm

"I did!" Sora whispered back excitedly, bending down so that Yuki could hear her. 

"There's one right over there," she pointed at a medium sized pirate ship. "The pirates looked funny and different, so I thought they might be nicer than others if they discovered me!" 

Sora grinned, cocking her head slightly to the left in a little kid way, as if she received a compliment or a gold star. 

"Oh, by the way Yuki, what are you gonna do once I get on the ship?" she asked, her facing falling, "will you leave? Or will you follow the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next