One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Yuki thought about it, "Hmmm yes...I think there is one, an hour or two that away" She says pointing to the east. "I was going to go there in the morning myself."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:11 pm

"Oh that's helpful! Thanks!" Sora grinned, "I need to stop for food and water." At that same moment, her stomach growled, proving her point.

The clouds behind her dispersed, and the pittet patter of rain on water faded. The stars twinkled in the sky, and Sora looked up. the stars rang, like a bell. I heard it! she thought to herself in wonder.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Yuki smiles and reached into her waterproof bag and pulls out a small loaf of bread and offers it to Sora "Here...I don't need it anyways.." She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:07 pm

"Really? Thanks Miss!" Sora smiled, grabbing the bread quickly as if Yuki would take away her offer. Silently she began nibbling on it, watching Yuki with a wary eye, as if she would take the bread back.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Yuki smiles at Sora before going back to stargazing "Its nice out tonight..." She says sighing softly "Shall we go to that Island now?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:28 am

"I suppose." Sora said sadly, "Do you think the people are nice?" she asked hopefully.

She moved around in the boat, water splashing over the sides, until she was sitting comfortably in the middle. She picked up the two paddles and began to slowly push the boat to the East.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:56 am

Yuki swam easily beside her "I'm sure they will be very kind to you Sora-Chan" She says smiling, She had herad the Island was very kind to travelers in need.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:16 pm

"That's great! I need some supplies. I'm trying to find Captain." she explained, "I have no idea where they are though. I think he said something about going to the Grand Line. So I'm headed there!" she grinned excitedly, "It's gonna be fun."

She could just barely remember her Captain saying they would go find the One Piece on the Grand Line just before they left her on the island. But she didn't know how to get to the place, and was honestly a little scared. But as she heard about the dangers, she realized it was intriguing and sounded fun. She decided she would try and find her Captain.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 pm

"Sora-chan...You cant do it by yourself...Going to the Grand Line..." She says as she stops and looks at the young girl with worry.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:15 pm

"Why not? I don't have anyone to go with anyways, it can't be too hard. It'll be fun. Maybe somebody going to the Grand Line will pick me up." Sora said with a hopeful grin. Most people she came across pitied her, and so they treated her kindly. She'd only just set out to sea, and hadn't met many people.

Those on her home island believed her to be a monster, and throwing her out on the streets because of her red eyes. But the pirates who picked her up were nice, treating her as part of the crew and as family. She had loved them, but then they left her alone on an island. At least the island's inhabitants were kind enough to give her food and places to stay. She had been lucky enough to find a boat to set out and find her Captain.

Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Yuki smiled sadly and gave a deep sigh "Well I cant just let you go alone, So if I cant stop you...Ill come with you." Yuki says, but deep down she was worried, they a small child and a mermaid would have little chance to survive out on the Grand Line. "Looks like my mission will have to be put on hold once again." She thought as she reached her hand up to shake Sora's "From now on were partners alright?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:14 pm

"Um, sure?" Sora said, turning the end of her sentence up like a question. Dropping one of the paddles, she stopped and shook Yuki's outstretched hand. "May I ask why? Not to be rude.  You don't really have any obligations to go. And I'm sure you have your own things to do...?" 

Sora liked Yuki, but didn't want to be a hindrance on the mermaid. Though she was incredibly curious about her, about the mark that the First Mate had, and her glowing hair, and why she had never been to Fishman Island. 

"Um, also. If you're coming with me, we could go to Fishman Island, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Yuki tilted her head and smiled. "Well I get go on knowing I left a kind girl like yourself go into the Grandline alone, now can I?" She asked gently "Besides, I could use the company, weeks alone out at sea isn't good for the mind." She says tapping the side of her temple.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:44 pm

"Right." Sora nodded, continuing to paddle. "Do you know any songs?" she asked randomly after a few minutes. 

"Captain used to sing Bing's Sake all the time. It's my favorite. Do you know it?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:29 am

Yuki smiled, "I think so...I think it goes something like.." Yuki sang a few lines of it, her voice flowing softly over the waves the stars twinkled above her as she sang. He hair glowed brightly until she suddenly stopped and tilted her head to the side "How did the next part go again..." She taped her chin trying to remember.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 am

Sora hummed along as Yuki sang the first few lines, stopping when she stopped. "I'm pretty sure the next part goes like this" Sora went on to sing the fourth line, her voice shaking from the rowing. "I'm not very good at singing..." she laughed a bit, her cheeks flushing "that's why I hum instead."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Yuki smiled up at the young child, and shook her head "Nonsense Sora-Chan! You have a lovely voice" Yuki said speaking the truth. Even for a young child such as her she sung beautifully. Yuki sung the song once again stoping now and again to remember a line or two.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Sora grinned, turning a bit red in the cheeks. "Thanks Yuki, but your voice is beautiful." she said softly, "Are there many songs where you come from?" she asked curiously once the mermaid finished. 

Sora allowed herself a small memory of Captain as she rowed along, a small snippet of Captain singing about the Grand Line. He made it up as he went along, and some of the lyrics didn't make any sense. But that was what made it funny. Sora blinked away tears as they formed in her eyes, and immediately shut down the memory.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Yuki blushed a deep red upon hearing the complmint "T-Thank you Sora-Chan.." She says softly before tapping her chin "Well sort of yes..." She says giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:44 pm

"Can I hear them? I love new songs!" Sora sighed, grinning widely as she rowed. She always enjoyed new things, and rarely held on to the past. Though Captain and the Crew were an exception. She would always hold them close to her heart. 

Sora wondered how long it had been, the moon still hung high in the sky and the bright stars shone down on them. It seemed as though nothing had changed.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:53 am

Yuki smiled a bit before she started to sing softly, she sung a song of the moon and stars, of the sun and waves, but most of all of a life of adventure and love. It was a happy song that somehow still brought tears to the eyes of all who heard it. As she sang her voice carried over the waves to the nearby Island and into the village, causing many a human to long for the sound, they would say was the "Song of the Sea."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 am

Sora smiled at the unknown song, enjoying the tune and the mermaid's voice. She stopped rowing for a second, and turned around. She saw the form of an island in the distance, and stood up excitedly. She pointed to it, hopping up and down like a child. 

"There's the island!" she chirped, her eyes alight with excitement. "I wonder what the people are like!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:25 am

Yuki chuckled, "Sora-Chan...I need to do a few things...Do you think you can make it there by yourself for now?" Yuki asked. to be honest she wasn't going to go to the village, not with the bounty on her head. She had heard of a small lagoon on the other side of the Island, she would spend the night there.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:12 am

"Oh-okay Miss!" Sora nodded nervously, not really wanting her friend to leave. Well I've been to island's alone......I'll be fine. she told herself sternly, "I'll see you later!" 

Sora wondered what her mermaid friend would be doing, and where they would meet up. Will I be able to find a bed to sleep in tonight? Will they give me food? I hope they do...That bread wasn't quite enough.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:34 pm

With a small wave and a slight splash, she gone with a flick of her tail. She swam around the Island for a while until she finely finds the lagoon she was looking for. She used her whip to get some fruit from some nearby trees and as she sat on a nearby rock and chewed the fruit her mind slowly drifted back to Sora "I hope Sora-Chan is safe.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next