One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:56 pm

"Okay!" Sora called back to Nexon, then leaned out of the window to find herself face to face with her mermaid friend. 

"Yuki!" She gasped, leaning so far out that the only thing keeping her inside were her hands, as her feet were dangling in the air. "I have a window in my room!" The little girl announced dramatically.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:17 am

*She gently grabs onto Sora's waist so she would not fall "That's wonderful Sora-Chan!" She says smiling sweetly. "Be careful, you're not made for the water like I am my dear. You may fall in and get sick..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Sora let out a laugh, smiling happily. 

"I'll be fine! I can swim!" She grinned, but was grateful to Yuki. Honestly she was scared of the dark water below the surface. There were sharks and terrifying sea kings. "But thanks" She added, blinking her thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Yuki smiles placing Sora down and looks into the room "Its a very nice room my dear" She says smiling, before hearing nose above deck "Stay here.." She says before diving down into the water and swimming over to the other side and peeking up above deck.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:41 pm

"Okay!" Sora called after Yuki, sliding back into her room. She strode over to her bed and flopped down, limbs spread out everywhere. She let out a content sigh before closing her eyes and drifting off into an uneasy sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:37 am

Yuki narrows her eyes at the sight, three men silently boarding the ship, the way they sneaked on she could tell they didn't belong.

Right as she was about to undo her whip and attack them a net suddenly falls over her and two men gag and bond her quickly pulling her slowly out of the water. "?Told you it was a Mermaids tail I saw"

One whispers to the other. "It's gonna make us so much money" The other says his breath so bad it made Yuki gag as she flails

She didn't want to go back, if they found out she had already been a slave...She would be lucky if she made it to the bidding stage. "Hey...is it injured?" One asks as he started undoing the bandages around her waist."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Sora nodded and sat up quickly, following Nexon out. When they appeared out on the deck, Sora's face was fierce with shock. After a moment of frozen silence, she screamed "Yuki!!!" and ran forward, but Nexon was already fighting. 

"Yuki!" Sora called again, approaching the two holding Yuki. "Let her go!!" She screeched, aiming to attack them. But as she ran forward, she slipped and landed face-down on the deck. With a quiet sob, she leaped back up.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:57 pm

The two men laughed at the small girl before one looks down at Yuki's stomach smirking "Looks like this little fish has lost her owner.." He says before throwing her over his shoulder knocking her out as he does so. "Kill them.." He says before making his escape. The other men rush at Nexon and Sora guns and knifes ready.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Sora reached for the knuckles, but stopped and watched the fight. She then remembered Yuki, and stared in horror as she was dragged off. 

"YUKI!!!" She screeched, letting out a sickening scream as tears began to fall from her face. It seemed a large boom went through the air, and the man taking Yuki fell to the floor, unconscious. Sora dashed forward, skidding to a stop beside Yuki.

"Yuki!" she cried, wiping her cheeks with her hand and falling to her knees. "Yuki are you okay?" Her voice took on a desperate tone, and she knelt next to her mermaid friend, too scared to reach out and touch her, to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Yuki slowly started to come around, and as she did her vision was blurry. Opening her eyes she shes a shape and out of instinct and fear she backed away shaking before she prepares to fire her poison needles at the form.

She stopped as her vision cleared and she saw it was Sora. "S-Sora-chan?...Hey why are you crying..?" She asks pulling her close into a gentle hug ignoring the throbbing pain in her head. "A pretty girl like you should never cry.."

She says petting her head. She wasn't sure why the small girl was crying or why her head felt like it was being danced on by a 100 ton sea king but what ever it was she would make sure the young girl was okay first.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:35 pm

(WHO'S BEEN DANCING ON MY CHEST?) 

"B-because I-I thought you were g-going to l-leave me!" Sora blubbered, crying into Yuki's shoulder. Sora sniffled, attempting to wipe away the tears from her eyes only to be reward with more streaming down her face. After she finished her cry-fest, she pulled away and looked carefully at Yuki. She suddenly remembered something the men had said. 

"Y-Yuki?" she asked, her voice still cracking, "Why d-did the man say that you lost your owner? And what's that mark?" Sora pointed to the marking on Yuki's stomach, curiosity replacing her fear. Sora glanced up when Nexon approached them, head hung low. She noticed the men had been tied up, including the one who had tried to take Yuki away from her. Sora wasn't sure what had happened, just that the man had fainted, but for no reason it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 am

Yuki turned to Nexon and gave him a soft small smile. "Hey...As long as you two weren't hurt its fine, I was the one who was reckless coming up here alone.."  She says chuckling half-heatedly.

She then looks down at Sora before placing a hand on it, the pain was no longer there but the memory of the burning red steel and the smell of her own burning flesh was carved so deep into her mind even now that it caused her to flinch.

"Its...Its a curse mark" She says smiling sadly, "I got it when I was young and...I will have it for the rest of my life.." She says the smile slowly fading from her face. "But it is okay...Its part of my past, a part of who I am. I learned to except it long ago."

(Why do I make all my OC's look so weak?)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:18 pm

"A-a curse mark?" Sora asked uncertainly. Her eyes were dry now, but her lip still trembled, "W-what do you mean by that?" 

Sora couldn't even imagine why anyone would want to kidnap Yuki. She had no idea about the slaves in Sabaody....

"A-are you okay?" Sora added, her eyes filling with concern when she noticed her friend's smile fading.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:07 pm

"I'm fine she says rubbing her head flinching. "It's just a headache.." She says avoding the first question. "Now...I think there was something about food being ready..?'
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Sora frowned at Yuki, but wasn't given a chance to ask again. Nexon was telling them to go eat while he brought the criminals to the base on the island. Sora nodded, standing. She waited by Yuki's side, unwilling to leave her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:57 am

Yuki pulls out her bubbly coral and after a moment makes a bubble belt. With a smile she swam/ floated below deck into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Sora walked slowly behind Yuki, keeping an eye on her friend. She was worried for her, and was still very curious about what the man had meant. She kept quiet for a little bit, following the floating mermaid down to the dining room. But as soon as they arrived, she lost her self-control and had to ask again. 

"Y-Yuki?" She began with a stutter, "W-what did the man mean?" Sora looked down at the floor, concerned that Yuki wouldn't answer, or would be mad at her for asking again.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:43 am

"It's nothing important...I really don't wanna talk about it" She says before turning and blinking at the meal on the table. She had seen potatoes before but...."What is it..." She asks poking the large cooked bird with a fork. She had never seen or had a cooked turkey before so it was something completely new to her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Sora slid slowly into a chair, listening to her friend's response. 

"N-not important?" she asked innocently, "But...isn't it important if someone is trying to kidnap you?" Sora watched Yuki with concerned eyes, and opened her mouth to say more, but at that moment, Nexon ran in. She looked up at him, asking how much turkey she wanted.

"J-just a few pieces... " she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:20 am

"Turkey...?" Yuki blinked "Never heard a fish like that before" she mutters softly to herself before taking a few potatoes. "Not anymore its not" She says to Sora before starting to eat the veggies keeping an eye on the two as she ate as if to make sure they didn't try to seal her food. An old habit from the past.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Sora, still unsure about Yuki's well-being, began to carefully chew on her pieces. She munched slowly, keeping an eye on her mermaid friend. After sliding into her chair, she had realized how hungry she was. Her stomach had been growling for quite some time now, and she hadn't noticed. So she dug in, taking petite bites that quelled her grumbling tummy.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Yuki turned from her intense staring at the turkey to blink up at Yuki. "No...I have never seen a fish like it.." She says before tapping her chip with a finger and turns back to the cooked bird "So Strange..." Yuki never of seen a turkey let alone have eatten one...there really were some strange fish in this world.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Sora picked at the bird, hesitantly taking a piece. She chewed it slowly, and licked her lips afterwards. "I-it's good!" She exclaimed, instantly shoving another slice into her mouth and swallowing quickly.

(wooops short post, soz :/)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Yuki's face exploded into over 52 shades of red. It was a bird? Well now that she looked a bit closer at it it looked a lot like a bird...a very fat one. "Just a little...if you don't mind." She says still blushing somewhat, Yuki often had ditzy moments like this about the most random things.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:51 pm

"I haven't had turkey in ages!" Sora exclaimed, taking another small bite, "I forgot how delicious it was! If only I had the ingredients while we were floating around. I could've made us some Yuki!" The little girl grinned, licking her lips.

Sora hadn't held any sort of cooking material in a long time, and it was bothering her. She always loved to cook and bake, thanks to the kindness of the pirates who took her in long ago. They had taught her to cook, and cook well despite her young age. She missed them dearly, and wondered if they would be on the Grand Line....
(It's okay, I have a short one too)

Last edited by Butterfly on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next