One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness Empty
PostSubject: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 pm

The white clouds dotting the blue sky wavered as Sora stared up at them. She lay on her back, a dazed look in her eyes. Her stomach growled and she clutched her sides. So hungry. How long has it been since they left me? she whined, her red eyes closing. 

She woke up suddenly, the sun low in the sky and dark clouds hanging from above. "Oh crap!" she shouted, "I can't get caught in the rain!" she bit her lip, turning the sail of the boat towards the tiny bit of dark blue sky. 

"Is it night time already? But...I was only asleep for a little bit." Nervously, the young girl desperately tried to get away from the rain clouds.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Yuki floated in the water as she stared up at the night sky, the stars were beautiful, and on nights like this it looked like she could just reach up and pluck one from the heavens. "So pretty..." she says her soft purple hair floating around her glowing in its own light.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Desperate, Sora picked up the para and began paddling away from the clouds. Slowly but surely she made her way to the edge of the storm, unluckily it had already started to rain. Drenched in water, Sora finally made it away from the clouds.

To the left there was a large expansion of water, to the right, water. Behind, a rainstorm, in front, more water. Sora noticed a soft glow coming from her left and, curious as ever, began paddling towards it. Stars twinkled in the black night, and a beautiful full moon shone down on th ocean, casting a silver reflection.

The young girl grew closer to the light, stopping a few feet away. She wasn't sure what it could be, but was afraid it could be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Yuki had been staring at the stars for a while, when suddenly she heard a sound, of something hitting the water. She quickly snapped out of her daydreams and diving quickly deep into the water, her tail splashing up into the air shining in the moonlight. She looked up at what looked like the bottom of a boat from the darkness of the water, the glow from her hair dimming.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Sora frowned, looking down at the water. A glowing tail had appeared as something dove into the water. Leaning over the side of the boat, Sora stared into the dark ocean.

"Hello?" she called in a soft voice. Her blue hair fell from her shoulders, her red eyes searching. She leaned further over the edge of the boat, when it suddenly capsized. She dropped into the water, arms and legs flailing.

Getting control of herself, Sora swam up to the surface after being submerged. She took a deep breath of air, pouting at the overturned boat.

"Well this is a fine mess you've gotten yourself into Sora." she scolded herself, swimming the the side of the boat and attempting to push it upright again.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 am

Yuki smiled when she saw it was just a child, but frowned when her boat flipped, as she decided she would help the young child. She swam to the other side of the boat hidden from view and slowly helped the young girl flip her boat upright again. "You really must be more careful Kodomo-Chan" She says gently from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:30 am

"Thanks Miss!" Sora called to the other side, from which a soft glow eminated. She latched on to the side of the now-right-side-up boat, trying to pull herself into it. "What're you doing out here in the middle of the ocean?" she asked, failing to climb into the ship. With a splash she was back in the water. Gasping from the difficulty of getting back in the boat, she held on tightly to the railing.

what kind of person hangs out in the middle of the ocean? she wondered, i mean besides me
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:59 am

Yuki smiles, "I am just star gazing...they are so pretty tonight.." She says as she looks up at them before hearing a splash from the other side of the boat. "Do you need help getting back in Kodomo-Chan?" She asks before diving down and popping up next to her, her hair glowing a gentle bright purple. "Here...Let me help you.." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:00 pm

"Woah." Sora said quietly, stunned. She stared at the girl whose hair glowed in awe, unable to speak. 

"You're a person, and beautiful!" she cried, shocked. "Why're you stargazing in the middle of the ocean?" she asked absently, her crimson eyes locked on the woman. Sora completely disregarded her offer to help, instead treading water to stay afloat.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Yuki blushed not used to having people treat her so kindly. "Well um....thank you..." she says looking down. But then looks up at the small child again"Well...what else would I do? Its a perfect night for stargazing" She says smiling and brushing some hair out of her eyes. "But what about you Kodomo-Chan, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be home sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 pm

"Home? I don't have a home." Sora said, smiling despite how grave the sentence sounded to an adult. "I'm just trying to find land, I've been out here for days." The young girl grinned, kicking her feet under the water. Curious, she dove under the surface quickly, opening her eyes in the saltwater. It didn't sting, it was better than chlorine. 

Popping back up above the water, she looked in awe at the woman. "Miss are you a mermaid?" she asked excitedly, light in her eyes and a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Yuki blinked and a sad smile slowly formed and she backed away a bit when she dives in the water and blinks when she comes back up. "Well...Yes...Yes I am.."

She says lifting her tail from the water to show her. She dark blue and pink of her fin glowed softly with its own light looking like it had absorbed the last rays of the sun as it set.

"Now lets get you out of the water before you catch your death..." She says helping the small girl into her boat.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Sora, with the help of the mermaid, climbing back into the boat. 

"Wow! That's really cool, I've never met a mermaid before." she said enthusiastically, gripping the side of the boat as she looked at the woman. 

"Thanks Miss!" she beamed, "I'm Sora by the way, what's your name?" 

Sora had heard tales of mermaids, beautiful woman who had fish tails and lived in the ocean. The pirates who had taken her in had told her stories about the mermaid princess on Fishman Island, how she was said to be the most beautiful of all. Sora had believed them until she was left alone on that island, where she'd been told they were fairy tales. And now there was a glowing mermaid floating in the water next to her, it was like a dream come true for Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Yuki chuckled at the young child, she wished she had been as carefree as her at her age. "Well you are very welcome Sora-Chan. My name is Yuki, It is so nice to meet you." Yuki always enjoyed the company of children the most, they were not often as cruel as some other humans. She took Sora's hand

"Sora-Chan promise me you will always be kind to others, no matter with kind they are...Just because they are different doesn't mean they are bad..." She smiled saddly up at her. "Also promise you will never lose that beautiful smile of yours, sometimes even in the darkness of times all you need is to smile and it wont seem so bad..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 pm

"I promise!" Sora laughed, "Captain taught me that already anyways!" she added as an after thought, "is there any particular reason?" the young girl tilted her head curiously, her blue hair falling in front of her face. She brushed it behind her shoulder, still grinning. 

"Oh, yeah! Captain said mermaids lived on Fishman Island on the Grand Line, why are you in West Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Yuki smiled sadly, "Sometimes humans can be very cruel to us merfolk..." She says looking down sadly her bangs covering her eyes. "I don't wish for you to ever turn into one of them.." She says softly. "I have never been to Fishman Island...that I can remember of anyways...But I would like too...maybe one day."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:55 pm

"Really? Humans are mean to you?" Sora frowned, "Why? Mermaids are pretty!" she sighed, wondering what possible reason there could be for being cruel to someone because they're different. 

"How have you never been to Fishman Island? Captain always said that was where all mermaids lived. He said he's never seen mermaids anywhere else. The people on the island all said Fishman Island didn't exist, and that mermaids were just fairy tales. Why's that?" she leaned over the edge of the boat again, staring in wonder at Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Yuki blinked up at Sora "Well...maybe that's because they have never seen the Island or any mermaids? But just because you cant see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist." She pointed out, as she taps her chin in deep thought. "Sometimes I even think the Island doesn't ether but then were would I come from?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:49 pm

"Captain said he's been to the island. He said he traveled the Grand Line for over a year before I met him! He used to tell me stories all the time, the whole crew did!" Her expression grew solemn, the smile fading from her face. why did they have to leave? Where'd they go, why did they leave me? she questioned herself, blinking away tears. No matter how angry she was at them, she still loved and cared for the crew. They had taken her in when she was an abandoned child, a pirate crew. But now they were gone, somewhere in the wide ocean.

Sora wished she could look for them, but didn't have very good navigational skills. She knew he would end up just getting lost, so she sat in her boat and waited for an island to appear before her. All she coul hope for was kind people who would give her shelter and food, for she had no money.

"Miss Yuki, if you didn't come from Fishman Island, than where are you from?" she asked with a sudden grin, shaking away the sad feelings of lonliness an abandonment.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:12 am

Yuki smiled sadly up at the young girl, "I dont know..." She says softly the sorrow in her eyes growing. "Someplace I hope you never visit..." With that she fell back with a splash and gazes up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:22 am

Sora tilted her head curiously, "why? Do you not remember? Or do you not want to remember? Or did someone take your memories away? Captain said that happened to him once but then he got them back." she said all this in a quick burst, as though if she didn't she would forget. "Oh, I asked too much didn't I? I'm sorry, everybody always tells me to stop being so nosy. It's difficult, I like questions." se laughed, sitting back in the boat.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:43 am

Yuki chuckled, "No questions are good sometimes" She says still gazing up at the stars. "It is a bit of all three really..." She says sadly placing a hand over the branding on her naval
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Sora, never losing her innocent look, excitedly bounced to the edge of the boat. "Why? What's that mark? Does it mean something? I think Captain's first mate had a similar marking on his back." Her eyes wide with curiosity, she asked these questions curiously. Though she pushed away memories of Captain and the Crew, avoiding their names. It was painful to her heart to think the names, see the faces.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Yuki looked away from the stars "Its...a curse mark...." She says softly as a single tear falls from her eye. The painful memories came flooding back, the painful burning of this cursed mark into her flesh, the endless hours of singing until she would loss her voice.

The painful shocks and torture she revived as punishment, being forced to watch the death of so many others, but never being able to cry or beg them to stop. the endless hours of wishing to just die, to have it all end. "I think that's enough questions for now Sora-Chan..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Sora watched in silence as a tear fell from her face.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean...." She apologized quickly, "sorry...." she said again, looking down at the boat.

"Um, are there any islands around here?" she asked in an attempt to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness Empty

Back to top Go down

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next