One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in Sadaoby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:18 am

Crow injected the liquid and then searched the bodies for some guns. She found a pitch black one with golden pieces and examined it along with a large amount of Beli. After which she climbed onto Vastile's shoulder staring at the door a dark look in her eyes."Lets do this."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Cassie shook her head, "I don't know. Go." she said quickly, not wanting to talk more then she needed to.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 am

Vastile bent into a defensive position, holding one fist back. His boots began to whistle as the steam began to build and escape through imperfections in their casings.

"Here we go! 3... 2... 1... Steam!"

Steam exploded from under his feet launching him towards the heavy doors. As he sped into them, he released his arm, connecting with the doors and blowing them of their hinges. Marines and pirates alike on the other side were stunned, as the large doors were tossed outward, with a cloud of steam.

Vastile began to kick his legs back and forth, pushing himself along the ground, like a skater reaching new speeds. He grunted with each kick, making sure that he still had his two companions. As he dashed through the buildings marketing people, he was struck with an urge. As he passed, he held his arms out to the buildings. "Setting 3!" He sent jets of flame to the auction houses and hoped for the safety of the condemned inside. The fire would delay action on the Marines part, as some of them would need to put it out.

Vastile continued to dash at extreme speed towards the hidden place he hid his ship, in plain sight, yet not.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:33 am

Crow's eyes narrowed as she swayed side to side her bell ringing out "Madness Song" She whispers as she kept watch seeing a man take aim for her Captain's head with a rather large gun. The next second he was down, a smoking gun in her hand, the man laying on the ground screaming in pain from the shot to his shoulder and hand. Crow's head had stared to pound from being in this state. But she ignored it the best she could, as she took aim once again humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:56 am

Cassie drew a bow of water, and pulled the string back. An arrow formed and she shot at the opposing marines. They fell as the arrow pierced their necks, blood spurting from the wounds.

"Where are we headed?" she asked as loud as she dared.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Vastile continued to bolt. He kept his pace, but let his voice be heard, when he answered.

"We're headin' to my ship, I've got in a place they can't find us."

He just entered area 43 and was bolting for the center tree. He ran straight for it, building up speed.

"Hold on! We're going up!"

Vastile began to ramp up a large root, the incline increasing as the tree's trunk began. He managed to get passed the first branches, when he lost momentum. He kicked of the trunk and landed on a branch. He looked down and was glad to see the pursuers hadn't seen his escape, and were confused.

"Now... To the top..." Vastile was a little short on breath. He rested a moment and began to jump up the branches and brake the canopy of leaves. There nestled in the tree's foliage, was his ship.

The High Spirits floated slightly above the leaves, moored to a branch, sticking from the flush top.
From where it sat, it couldn't be seen from underneath and the leaves where too thick to see through, all the way to the top. Here, he was invisible.

"Well... Here we... Are..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Crow stare at the ship "Shes a beauty.."Crow says her mouth hanging open a little, she quickly snapped out of it though. "Well now that we are safe for the time being, I believe you have a bullet wound that needs tending, my good sir." She turned to him "I wont hear any whining about it ether, that bullet needs to come out and the wound cleaned. I don't care if it doesn't hurt, it can still kill you."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Cassie glared up at the floating ship. 

"It's a flying ship." she stated, her eyes narrowing and her lips turned down in a frown. She made a quiet hissing sound, clutching her arm. Blood seeped through her fingers, and she squeezed tighter. 

"Dammit." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:31 am

Vastile sat and allowed Crow to do her work.

"I take you're not a flying fish." Vastile pulled out a flask from a pocket and took a swig at it. "You can hate the flying bit, but as you can see..." Vastile rose an arm and pointed to the lower half of the ship. "Those are buoyant as any ship gets. She is sea worthy."

"I didn't come up here for her, not yet. I came because it is safe and now we can talk about our next move regarding our Mermaids lost treasure."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:15 am

Crow sat and worked as she listened. "Well I say we rest up and then try and get it back." Crow says as she sews up the wound after removing the bullet. "It seems like it wasn't to deep,I cleaned it well, just take it easy, I'm running out of thread.." She says as she wipes the blood of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:29 am

Cassie shook her head, "it's not that important. Well, the money is..." she sighed, chewing her lip nervously. "But I can just get more. It's not that hard." she added with a quick glance at Crow.

No, I can't kill her...she saved my life, three times she thought to herself, plus her bounty isn't over 39,000,000.

"'Course the chair was a very rare thing to find. Not many wheelchairs fold small enough to fit in a backpack"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:33 pm

"Well... I'm sure I could make another chair, but that money shouldn't be left in the hands on the people who took it from you." Vastile sat cross legged and thought.

"I'm going to let you decide." He looked at Cassie. "We can go get the money or not. But, I'd also like to ask you a question." Vastile looked right to Cassie.

"Would you like to join my crew?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Crow nodded,"No doubt they will use it to pay more people for more slaves or to make more collars." She says putting away her medical tools cleaning each one. She glanced up at Vastile for a moment before turning back to her bag.

"A mermaid on the crew....Sounds good to me" She says chuckling "What a strange day this has turned out to be..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:13 pm

"Your pirate crew?" she asked quietly, hiding her face on her hair. "I hunt pirates for a reason, you know."

Join a pirate crew. Could I do it? Become something I despise? What would father think? He'd never forgive me.

Last edited by Raven D Scarlett on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:04 pm

"Well now... I thought we had given you a little hope, concerning our lot." Vastile gestured to Crow and Himself.

"I can imagine the trouble caused by some who call themselves pirates, but if more like us choose not to grow and change that... Nothing will change." Vastile stood up and looked to his ship.

"I need you to help me change things. I need you to want to change things.I need you to become the change." Vastile removed a slip of paper, with his Jolly Roger, from his hat, and held it out to Cassie.

"I need you... to become a SteamPunk Pirate."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:44 am

Crow sat quietly her hands now stuffed into her sleeves, She didn't have much to say on this matter mostly nodding now and then. She was starting to nod off after a while. Soon she ways swaying side to side asleep still sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:38 am

"I know. I don't think of you two as pirates." she stated quietly, "but you are. And pirates are pirates, no matter what." she sighed, "I, I don't know. I just, I don't know if I could become one myself. I can't thank you two enough for saving me, however much it pains me to say. Cassie turned away, thinking to herself. 

Can I? These pirates aren't like any of the ones I've met before, but, are they really that different? Pirates attack marines, pirates disrupt happenings, pirates are evil. But are they? They saved my life, multiple times. I was almost sold as a slave, just like mother. she winced at this thought, If it hadn't been for them, I would be in some noble's aquarium on display. 

"Yes." she said without meaning to. Clearing her throat, she said it louder. "Yes, okay. I, I'll join your crew. But, just one thing. There is a pirate crew out there whom I've made it my personal goal to kill. I could tell you why, but I don't see the point. If I come across them while travelling with you, if I see their ship or even just one crew member, they will die. And if you don't stop the ship right then and there, I will either leave, or kill you and stop the ship myself." Cassie warned. "But yeah, I'll join your crew, Captain." she smirked, taking the slip of paper. "Shit. I don't have anywhere to put it." she remembered.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:01 am

Vastile smiled as the paper left his fingers. "Welcome to the Crew." Vastile cracked his neck and stretched. "Everyone has conditions... and they usually involve murder..."

Vastile noticed that Cassie was a bit lost of where to put paper. "I'd just roll it up and tuck it behind your ear. Once I make you a thing or two, I'll make a place for it."

Vastile checked his gadgets. Refilled the shot in his Gauntlets. Fixed the ponytail he kept his hair in. Pulled out his flask and removed a cigar from a false bottom, offering some to his recent additions, before lighting his with a small pilot light from his left gauntlet.

He took in a deep drag and let out the smoke, making him look as if he was as filled with steam as his boots.

"Well, now... As your new Captain, Cassie... Our first directive... Is to reclaim your treasure." Vastile set jets of smoke from his nostrils and gave a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Crow snapped awake and rubbed an eye, she tried no to show it but her face was filled with worry. She had had a dream, She was in her village something was wrong, people running and screaming in panic,much of the village burning the smell of roasting flesh hung in the air. But Crow wasn't helping put out the fire, she stood in the center of the village laughing,like a maniac. She had the feeling that she had started this.

Pushing the dream to the back of her mind she looked between the two a confused look on her face. "So...what now?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 pm

"Apparently I'm getting my stuff back." Cassie stated, glancing down at the ground. "Wow....it sure seems like a long drop......" she said nervously, fiddling with the edge of her skirt. "How...exactly are we going to get down from here?" 

Cassie was already uncomfortable on land, but being high up terrified her. She hated being even further from the sea, and especially the thought of falling-unless it was into water.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 pm

"The same way I got down the first time." Vastile walked towards The High Spirits.

He got underneath it and put his fingers into his mouth. He whistled a loud tune, though didn't finish it.
Two notes played from a low horn on the ship to finish his song and a rope with a lead weight at the end.

"Come on." Vastile motioned for them to get back onto his back. "We're going down."

Once, they were in place, the rope began to glide down on the empty side of the tree. Once they were 50 feet above the ground, Vastile jumped off and the rope rocketed back up. Vastile smashed into the ground and dashed into the shadow of the tree's roots.

"I did that... to keep them from seeing the rope... I can protect us, but my ship needs to stay hidden."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Crow taped her head,"So where would all this stuff be? I'm sure they would have moved it by now." She wondered
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Cassie held onto Vastile while they descended, fearing the idea of falling. When they landed on the soft ground, she released a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. 

"They may have left everything at the auction house, they tend to forget these things. Though, I think the traders who caught me took all my stuff. And I have no clue where they could be." she sighed, sinking onto the ground in relief.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:39 pm

"We should head to the Auction house and gather data on the men who abducted Cassie..."

Vastile looked to the water.

"Are you a devil fruit user, Crow?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Crow tilted her head "No never really got my hands on one" She says then thought of something. "I wonder if my bounty would go up if I was? I wonder what power I would have..." She says going in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in Sadaoby
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line-
Jump to: