One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in Sadaoby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Cassie nearly laughed, "The Devil's Fruit." she said, shaking her head, "I find it to be the stupidest thing ever. Not being able to swim? I'd die! Literally." 

"So...we have to go back to the Auction House? Do you know how dangerous that is?"
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:56 pm

"Indeed, I do. That's why..." Vastile looked to the water. "We should keep a low profile."

Vastile pointed to the water. "I can't really sneak around on land, but I can keep most of my underwater. We can swim to the Auction house, dunk under, when dangerous, and come out by the Auction house."
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Crow sighs, she takes off her collar and top hat placing them in her waterproof bag. She felt naked without them. "Lets just get this over with.." The faster they got in the faster they could get out.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:39 pm

"Swimming? Now this I can do no problem." Cassie smiled, "Alright. To the water then." she glanced towards the edge of the grove, water lapped up against the roots. Cassie found herself grinning, the water was the only place she felt at home.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:45 pm

"I should try using my boots in the water... Not today, though. It'll have to be a controlled experiment... That's for later. Alright!" Vastile walked straight into the water and began to wade.

He was able to swim, but it wasn't something he did often. All he was thinking about was having to take apart his gadgets and cleaning them out, later. "I hope my stuff works, when I need it."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Crow soon found herself weighed down by her clothes,so much so that her tiny hands cling onto Vastile's coat knowing if she let go she could easily drown. Her body left to rot the bones picked clean by fish, in the dark icy cold seafloor. Crow doesn't mind the water,as long as its not deep. She griped the giants jacket even tighter as more dark thoughts of the water filled her head.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Cassie grinned, diving into the water with ease. She slipped in and out of view, sometimes ducking behind the roots of the trees. This is where I belong. 

She glanced up, trying to remember how far they had been from the Auction House. "It should be....right above us?" she wondered, glancing up. Nodding, she began to swim back up. Her head peeked out of the water, waves rolling around her. "Here we are, there's the house." she said, pointing to the large building surrounded by marines and bystanders.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:25 am

Vastile looked around for some inspiration. "Be ready to take a group of Marines by surprise."

Vastile raised his voice to a high pitch and screamed a girlish scream. "HAALLP! I'm Drowning!"

A small group of marines ran from the main lot and ran down the slope and out of sight of the others. As the came to the water, Vastile reached out and pulled two in. He grabbed another, leaving 3 for the others.

He removed the uniforms from the 3 he grabbed ad tossed them onto an adjacent grove. He got out of the water and removed his hat, placing the marine's on his head. He ripped the arms off the largest coat and squeezed into it best he could.

"Do as I do."

Vastile handed another uniform to crow, but not to Cassie.

"Sorry, Cas. But, you're gonna need to play the captured mermaid, again."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:48 am

Crow frowned slightly as she placed on the jacket "They really need to get new colors..." She says before turning to Cassie "Don't worry my dear, we will be there" She says smiling at Cassie
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:49 am

Cassie rolled her eyes, "Oh joy. Just get it over with." she sighed, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Vastile walked along side the water a few hundred yards, before coming out between to buildings with Cassie over his shoulder.

"You'll want to out on a good performance for our guests."

He began to make his way to the auction house.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Crow fallowed the two from behind. She stayed behind them strangely quiet as her eyes scanned the area for any possible threats.Her mind started to wonder back to the dream she had, after all this was over maybe she should go back and visit. Maybe Vastile wouldn't mind taking her there.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Cassie nodded, forcing herself to tear up. She glance at Vastile before hitting his shoulder as he carried her, as if trying to make him let her go. She sobbed loudly, pretending she was horrified at being captured again.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Vastile kept the brim of his new hat low as he walked into the Auction House. The marines looked at him curiously. He changed his voice into gruffer snarl.

"I couaght de mermade... What'r a lookin' at! Go find de oters!" The small clutch of marines looked a bit confused, but left when Vastile growled his displeasure.

As they paced away, Vastile said quietly to Cassie, "We could start a show, travel the world."

He walked into the Auction house and bellowed using the voice he had used earlier.

"Where be de lousy owner of dis ere establishment!?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Crow stood slightly behind Vastile and listened to him speck smirking a bit that the starting the show comment. She looked around the Auction House. seems they had done more damage then they thought.

The stage laid broken and full of cracks and holes. The seats ripped or with parts of the backs missing. The carpet stained with blood water and a small spot in the corner with a yellow stain that caused Crow to smirk a bit.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Cassie couldn't help but laugh at Vastile's comment, a very rare occurrence. Her quiet laugh sounded like a peal of bells ringing through the air, and she covered her mouth to stop herself. 

"Oops." she whispered, pinching her wrist to help start the tears again. "Let me go!" she screeched, 'attempting' to hit her 'captor' and force him to let her go. It didn't work, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:14 am

Vastile coughed a bit to hid Cassie's light chuckles.

A peevish man with a bandage around his right eye came out and looked him over. He seemed a bit cautious.

"You... You got her... Hmm... This way." the man lead the crew in to the room with all of the cages and tanks. Most of which were empty. He walked up to a tank and opened it. "Put her in here..." Vastile checked the room and made sure there was only one door.

He took removed the key he grabbed off of the man in the auction house earlier, the one that freed Cassie, and put it into the lock.

"W-w-what are you d-d-doing!?"

Vastile smiled his back to the man. "Interrogate... Lets keep it quite, he should be all we need."

Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 am

Crow stood in front of the door her creepy smile glued on her face. She wanted badly to scare this mousy little man. She wanted him to make this man scream in terror but that of course would cause some problems, so she just stood guarding the door.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 am

Cassie shifted herself around so she was sitting on Vastile's shoulder. She kept her face solodlu emotionless, except for a slight frown tugging on her lips. It wasn't too sofficult to slip back into her habit of not talking, and so she did.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 am

"I think you're going to tell my partner here," Vastile gestured to Cassie "Where it is I can find the men, who abducted her, as well as the location of her stolen possessions." The man open his mouth to make a noise, bu received a painful flick to the face, instead. "You yell, you die. Answer the question."

The man seems shaken, but refused to speak.

"Alright... Crow, dear... Do what ever you want, just... Keep it quiet."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Crow smirks and grabs the man tying a gag in his mouth. "Lets play a game shall we?~" Crow spent the next few minutes using varies "interrogations" to find out the information she wanted. "That was no fun, I've seen women last longer..." She says wiping her hands onto a blood stained cloth. "The Silver Skull Inn, they should be there.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Cassie bit her lip, staring at the man. There was a question she wanted to ask him, one that she hadn't been able to ask anyone. A question that could help her get revenge. She glanced at Vastile, a hard look in her eyes. 

"I have another question for him." she stated, digging her nails into her wrist, trying to stop the memories. Cassie slipped down from Vastile's shoulder, landing on the floor silently. She turned around so she was sitting on what would have been her knees, had she had legs. She leaned in close to the man, glaring at him. 

"I have a question for you, and if you don't answer me, you will regret it." she threatened, holding her hand in front of him and pulling water from the air. The water formed into three spiky-looking shapes, and she glared at him. "12 years ago, a mermaid was kidnapped from her home by pirates, and brought here. Who were the traders?"  

The man shook his head, indicating that he didn't know. Cassie brought her hand to his neck, closing her fingers around his throat. "If you don't tell me right now, I will kill you." 

"I don't know!" the man cried, rasping for breath. 

"Then who was the owner of this house 12 years ago." she demanded, squeezing his throat tighter. 

The man clawed at her hand, unable to breathe. She loosened her clutch a bit, "I don't know!" the man cried again. 

"Then figure it out." she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:22 pm

"Very good, you two are very professional in your methods." Vastile shifted his gauntlets. He reached out and grabbed the man by his coat, with a single hand, and brought him close to his face.

"You're going to find that information. I'll return... Eventually. You're also going to forget seeing us, yeh? Other wise, the next time we see each other... I'll use your blood to oil my engines." Vastile gave a big smile and set the man down.

The man shook and looked a thousand yards ahead.

Smiling a big smile and shifting his hat down, he picked up Cassie, and moved to the door. "We're leaving crew. Theater faces, Theater faces!"

Vastile kicked the down out and stomped out with a pissed off expression.

"Ya tryin' to bankrupt meh!? I'll net hav' it! I'm takin' dis ere fish to another market!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Crow had to try with her entire being to not burst out laughing, She took one look more look back at the man and sent him an icy glare before continuing behind her cremates. Once they were far enough away from the building, she looked around seeing no one. "Can I please take off this godforsaken disguise now?"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:47 pm

"You can, I rather like this hat... I think I'll keep it."

Vastile walked down the road and realized something.

"Uh... Where is the place, We're going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in Sadaoby
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line-
Jump to: