One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in Sadaoby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:01 am

Crow was having trouble, already someone had created a deep gash on her shoulder and waist. Griping her scythe tightly she starts to spin faster and faster she goes cutting into anyone who got to close. Stopping she swings the scythe one last time "Death's call!" She roared sending dozens for wind blades flying causing that air to be filled with a fine red mist.

She looks down at the dead and dying men,her mouth stretched into a large crazed grin, her eyes full of anger and hatred. Her face and clothes splattered with blood to the point where you couldn't tell where her blood ended and theirs began.

Then she began to laugh, softly as a chuckle first that slowly as she started to slice into the soft flesh of her enemies, as she heard their dying screams, it grew into the crazed laughter so many were warned about.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:53 am

Cassie almost laughed, Run? She never ran. Sure, she hadn't been able to move earlier, but it was her reaction to so many traders. She'd only ever fought 2 or 3, and that was in the water. She looked down at her waist, A bubble. Just like on Fishman Island. She frowned, pulling herself awake before memories could overwhelm her. 

With the freedom of movement, she swam through the air with ease. "Ice Arrows." she whispered, taking water from the air and forming a bow and arrows. She aimed at the attackers, picking them off one by one. And with the help of Crow and Vastile, they soon fell. 

The water bow dropped its formation and splashed to the ground. Cassie breathed a sigh of relief, closing her eyes. She looked up at Vastile and Crow. She opened her mouth as if to speak, but then decided against it, instead offering a small smile.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Vastile smiled back, revealing a single missing tooth.

"You know... This still isn't the worst meal, I've had." He walked over to the ruined restaurant and found what was left of his meal and tossed a few more mutton shanks into his gullet.

He stood and looked around. "Guess they've closed up... Oh, well. They'll have to put it on my tab."

Vastile noticed that the little one, Crow had been injured. He walked over to her and knelt down to get a good look. "You alright, there?"
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Crow was leaning against a small portion of a wall. The crazed look in her eyes gone, her smile long faded from her face. "I'll be fine...You alright?" She asks as she takes off her sweater, showing a tank top underneath. There was a deep gash in her side and on her shoulder. "Dammit..."

She sighs and pulls out a Doctors bag from somewhere. She looks up at Vastile "...Could you...turn around..?" she says with a blush on her cheeks. Crow wasn't able to move while she had wounds like this. and she wouldn't be able to clean and close this up with her shirt on.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Cassie looked away, dead bodies littered the area. Men and women walked past as if this were an everyday thing, it probably was. Crow had a huge gash in her side, and was asking Vastile to look away. This confused Cassie at first, but she realized Crow was a girl.

She moved in front of Vastile, glancing up at his huge face. "C-Cassie." she pointed to herself, her voice cracking from being unused. Though it was still silky soft. She bit her lip, looking down at the ground. Her turquoise hair fell in front of her face, and she uncomfortably fiddled with her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Vastile looked to the Mermaid and gave a warm smile. "That's better. Nice to meet you, Cassie."

Vastile removed his coat and hung it from a branch, hiding Crow from sight. "There you go, Doc."

Vastile moved and sat against the tree, looking serine. Then, his face went worried and he shot up.
"The Bubble bike!" He ran to where they were eating at began to toss rubble. All he found was a handlebar.

"Damn it... Shouldn't have used the fireball... Oh well... Looks like that's going on my "Tab", as well."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Crow started working on the gashes, her hands steady and swift as she slowly cleaned and sewed herself closed. She could feel the needle and thread ripping into her skin, but that pain that was supposed to be there or the dull throb that was supposed to start after the wound was closed.

Any feeling of pain that was supposed to go along with this sort of thing, Crow could not feel. As she warped her upper body in bandages, Crow stood up feeling her skin pull tight from the threads, a strange warm feeling. It was the closes thing to pain Crow could feel.

She put the shirt back on and rinsed her hands off with some alcohol she kept in her back. "Are you two alright? Any injuries" She asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Cassie shook her head I'm fine. she would have said, but she didn't. Swiftly, she mad her way to her wheel chair, folding it and pushing it into her bag. Quietly, she swung the pack onto her back, 'swimming' back to Vastile and Crow.

Thanks. Sorry I threatened you. Was what she wanted to say, but she couldn't bring herself to. Her mind was starting to shut down, preventing her from speaking. She kept herself upright, adjusting her skirt to make sure it covered as much of her tail as possible.

A bubble sprouted from the ground, and she caught it. Sliding herself out of the bubble-wheel, she sat on the new one. It was more comfortable, and hid her tail better.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:49 pm

"Well... Now, that we've eaten. Anyone have anything else they'd like to see on the island?"

Vastile sat back against the tree and began to fiddle with his gauntlets, making sure the were still in working order. "I'm fine, by the by, Crow. Those bastards didn't have a chance, very few do, when I get angry." Vastile spun the Settings Wheel around his right Gauntlet and smile "Still works like a charm."

He let out a few bursts of Steam from his boots, as well. "And these work, too."

"Hey... actually... Do either of you know where I might find some interesting tech?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Crow tore a piece of cloth from one of the dead mans shirt,sitting down and using it to clean her scythe slowly seeing her refection slowly start to stare back as she wiped away the blood that dripped from it. She thought about Vastile's question. "Well try area 49 I think they have some cool stuff....I'm going to head out to Sabaody Park...Lots of bubbles over there.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Cassie shook her head, pointing to herself then away from the Grove towards the water. She nodded politely to Vastile and Crow, giving them a half-hearted smile before heading away. She turned around to wave goodbye, then leaped off the bubble and into the water.

She swam straight down, focusing only on getting away from the Sabaody Archipelago. She had broken her only rule, talking to a human. A human. Her father had always told her, humans are all the same, they will never change. And the most important, they will do anything to get what they want. Her only choice was to get as far away as possible. Still, she couldn't stop thinking of the two. Vastile, the half-giant, and Crow the 12,000,000 beli girl-boy.

They had both saved her life, and hadn't tried to capture her themselves. They had gotten her to talk, which was impossible. The only time she spoke was when she sang, and that was when she was alone. Once Cassie had gotten to a fair distance, she surfaced. In the distance she could see the archipelago, and felt a twinge of regret. Vastile and Crow were the only genuinely nice humans she'd ever met, though she still wasn't completely convinced.

Cassie began to hum quietly, a soft lullaby her mother used to sing to her. The moon rises over the dark, sweet lady night has arrived. she sang in her mind as she hovered in the water. Slowly, she turned and began to head towards a small rocky formation above the surface. She pulled herself onto one of the stones, resting her elbows on her tail.

"Her silver-y light glows from the sky, reaching the deep and the dark of the sea." she sang softly, "Twinkling stars show through the wa-ter, and a bright full moon swims on the surface." her voice rose and fell as the song went on, and the silky sound floated through the air. The pirates nearby would stop moving when her voice reached them, and sailors wished for the source. She sang until she couldn't anymore, and buried her head on her arms, hiding in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Vastile watched Cassie leave. "If she keep learn to trust, there might just be some hope..." Vastile looked to Crow.

"I think I will join you, my friend. Sadaoby Park must have something interesting. Perhaps, I can find a bubble big enough for myself, as well."

Vastile stood up and pounded his fists together, a broad smile on his face. "I think we should stick together, you and I. I don't suppose you have a crew?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Crow tilted her head at that thought, was this man...asking her to join his crew? "I dont, never had one. Most thought I was to...small or crazy.

She says softly, it was only now that the realCcrow was coming out, not the empty emotionless shell of a person. But the young gril who had been all alone for who knows how many years. She looks up at Vastile, an unknown emotion in her eyes.

"You must bee insane wanting to have me join you...But...I like you...and I will think about joining your Crew, On one condition." She says her eyes suddenly narrow and turn hard and steely that almost seem to stare right into his soul.

"I am looking for someone...Someone who took something from me...If we ever encounter them on our travels.I  plan to end their lives..You are to not hold me back, to try and stop me. They deserve to die . Are we clear?." She asks him
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 pm

(Skip, though I'm still in this thread ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Vastile looked down at the little person. He had a serious expression on his face. "If You have reason... and are fair, when you end it... You will see no opposition from me." Vastile lightened up slightly.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small scrap of paper. He knelt down and offered it to Crow.

"You are a capable fighter and doctor. This will always lead to my ship, take it and you are joined with me and it, refuse it... I'll only consider you an ally."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:20 pm

Crow stared at Vastile then at the slip of paper before slowly taking the paper slowly clutching it tightly in her hand. "From this day forward until my last breath, my life and weapon are at your service....Captain" She says with a smile as she places the paper in the brim of her top hat.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Vastile smiled and gave a single nod. "Welcome to The SteamPunk Pirates. You will be acting as Ships's Doctor. I will outfit and extra nice room and supply you with some medical equipment, some of which I have... improved."

Vastile pointed to the paper. "That paper has my mark. It means that anyone who has it's genuine image, is under my protection. Only my crew have ones, which lead to The High Spirits."

Vastile stood up again and cracked his back. "Well Doc, let's head to the Park, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Crow's eyes sparkle at the thought of the medical Equipment before snapping out of it. "To the park!" She says as she starts skipping in the direction, unable to hide her happiness of being able to feel wanted once again.

She jumps onto a bubble using them like trampolines doing back flips and twists in between jumps. Her small size making her appear almost weightless in the air.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Cassie sat up suddenly, her eyes alight. The bounty! she remembered, diving into the water quickly. She swam close to the surface, the water spreading around her dorsal fin. From a ship, she looked like a shark.

She pulled herself ashore a secluded Grove, sitting in the chair after setting it up. She made sure her tail was covered, and paid more attention to where she was going. Carefully, she made her way to the more crowded part of the Grove. No one looked at her, or seemed to care.

Silently, she took out her stack of bounty posters, thumbing through them. She found the one she had followed her, a young man with dark hair and a thick beard. A bounty of 9,000,000. It wouldn't be too hard, it was a miracle he had made it this far. Damn. It'll be difficult to find him, there are so many places he could be.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:02 pm

Vastile walked to the park, Crow bouncing around above him. His long stride was easy to keep up with her frantic movements. They reached the park and met a gate. Vastile paid, but was unable to get through. "Hmm... I got this, could you clean a little area past the gate, please?" The man seemed a bit confused, but as Vastile started to charge the gate from afar, he quickly cleared an area. Vastile released a burst of steam form his boots and jumped high into the air, landing on the other side with a solid thump, that made the ground shudder. He stood up again and brushed off his coat. He turned to Crow. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Crow taped her chin as she tried to decide, she could of easily looked like a young child who had come here for the day if it hadn't been for her blood stained clothes. "Hmmmm well...Lets get Ice cream!" She says with a smile.

"And then we could.." She goes on to list off all the different rides and games at the park "And then the Ferris Wheel! Its huge!!" Her childlike energy seeming to affect passing children.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:31 pm

The ground shuddered, and Cassie nearly fell, but she got control of the chair just in time. She glanced around for the source of the small earthquake, and saw the Sabaody Park. She hadn't realized the Grove she arrived on was the one with the amusement park. 

With a heavy sigh, she passed by the entrance, ignoring the shrieks of excitement coming from inside. Her mind was focused on finding the bounty, and she decided to go to the next Grove. This man didn't seem like the type to go to the park, but he was certainly a drunk. So instead, she found a tavern on the grove. Wheeling herself inside, she searched the faces. None of them even resembled the bounty. She left the bar and went to the next one, this continued for a while, bouncing from tavern to tavern. 

She soon grew annoyed, though she knew it was impossible right from the start. She'd already lost him, she'd never find him again. But this is the Sabaody Archipelago. The stopping pointing before the New World, there are so many pirates here. I could easily find some new bounties. She grinned slightly at this thought, leaving the bar she had entered called "The Salty Sea Dog." 

Cassie looked around her, already faces began to pop out at her. Janice "The Candy" with a bounty of 30,000,000, "Sea Leg" Malic, 60,000,000, even Talulah "The Killer" (90,000,000). With a small smile on her face, she readied herself. Crossbow in hand, arrows, pistol, slingshot. Check. 
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Vastile sat next to an Ice Cream Parlor. He couldn't manage to order a size large enough, so he sat outside and drank a tank of the shops Cola. He was observing the vibrant isle and was enjoying himself.

As he waited outside, he withdrew a metal violin from a case in his pocket. He began to play some fast and cheerful music, a few tunes which he loved to play aboard his ship. The music filled the air and some even gathered around as he played masterfully, the instrument.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Crow ate her Ice Cream and listened to the beautiful music Vastile was playing, even catching herself humming a long. She looked into the crowd seeing a sea of smiles,everyone looked happy,everyone but a breaded man who sat off to the side. She decided to keep an eye on this man.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Cassie followed Janice into Sabaody Park, her eyes trained carefully on her surroundings. Now this, she was good at. Janice didn't know a thing, but Cassie did. The way the girl held herself, and probably the way she fought.

She passed an ice cream parlor, where a giant sat with a young boy-like girl. Cassie held her breath, staring ahead of her. Janice went to the left, and so did Cassie a minute later. She cast a quick glance behind her, but kept moving. 

Janice turned into an alley, so did Cassie. 

"What are you doing?" sneered the girl, and Cassie stopped. Janice was glaring at her, a sword drawn. Cassie shook her head, acting terrified. So she did notice. 

Slowly, Cassie reached into her pack and pulled out her crossbow. Quickly, she created an arrow, loaded it, aimed it at the girl's face, and shot. Janice fell backwards, and Cassie grinned. Blood dripped from her disfigured face, but just to be sure, Cassie formed water into a sword and stabbed her. The water splashed to the ground, turning the blood a watery red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in Sadaoby
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line-
Jump to: