One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphonso

Alphonso

Character Creation Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Template   Character Creation Template EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Below you will find the template to create a character so just copy & paste it into a new topic then wait for approval from a mod. Happy writing.
 For the RP Segment, look below at the next post for the prompts! Please use one of these!

Code:
[center][size=29]Put the name of your character here.[/size][/center]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4SGSHvf.jpg[/img]

[b]Name:[/b] Name?
[b]Age:[/b] How old?
[b]Gender:[/b] male or female
[b]Epithet:[/b] Insert characters nickname here
[b]Place of Birth:[/b] Where were they born?
[b]Species:[/b] What race?
[b]Allegiance:[/b] Marine? Pirate? Revolutionary?
[b]Crew:[/b] What crew if you have one or are part of one.
[b]Bounty:[/b] Only applicable to criminals
[b]Bounty Collected:[/b] Only applicable to marines & bounty hunters
[b]Role(s):[/b] Whats the occupation?
[b]Jolly Roger/Flag:[/b] Whats their flag?
[b]Ship:[/b] What do they sail aboard?
[b]Willpower:[/b]How much Willpower does he/she have? (measured in numbers)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/NvfsG5M.jpg[/img]

[b]Character Appearance:[/b]
[b]Height[/b]:
[b]Weight[/b]:
[b]Hair Color[/b]:
[b]Eye Color[/b]:
[b]Build[/b]:
[b]Tattoos/Piercings[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:Put the appearance of your character here write at least 3 lines please detailing what wasn't placed above, whether it be clothing or otherwise.

[b]Character Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dislikes[/b]:
[b]Goals[/b]:
[b]Fears[/b]: 
[b]Other[/b]: Put here how the character acts in certain situations. Such as around romantic situations, around friends strangers etc. Please write at least 3 lines.

[b]Character's Background:[/b] Put in here everything about the user's past what made them who they are today why and where they learnt anything they learnt and received anything they received such as devil fruits special weaponry etc etc. Please try to write at least two paragraphs

[img]http://i.imgur.com/tGwv9Rz.jpg[/img]

[b]Skills:[/b] This is where any abilities of the user go such as fighting styles, burping the alphabet, singing, dancing, navigational skills etc. Please make sure the skills listed here are here for a reason explained in the background.

[b]Combat Techniques:[/b] Put down all the techniques your character uses such as Luffy's Gomu Gomu Pistol and describe the technique too, just so we know what the character does.

[b]Inventory:[/b] Put anything your character has here including weapons. Just remember any character or crew specific weaponry will need a weapon application too.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PWqlz5E.jpg[/img]

[b]Devil Fruit:[/b] Name the fruit here
[b][i]Class:[/i][/b] Paramecia, Zoan or Logia
[b][i]Powers:[/i][/b] Describe the abilities of the fruit here please

[b]RP Sample:[/b] This is not optional. Look below for the examples to use.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Character Creation Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Template   Character Creation Template EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:56 pm

To encourage more development of characters and acquire some competency in role play, all characters hereafter are required to have a short RP segment on their sheet.

Its pretty simple. Pick one of the five situations provided below and roleplay out the initial situation, or make your own. This will go on your character template under the RP segment area. It doesn't have to be pages, but a simple sentence or two is not enough. This will reflect your ability to RP along with your style and you will be approved based on it.

Pick one of the following:

1. A child has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with people that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

4. Your OC comes across a marine/pirate (whichever best suits the situation for you). The Marine/pirate is on the docks and about to set sail. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

5. Your OC is walking along the beach when he/she hears a loud scream. They look out to the ocean and see a child drowning and crying out for help. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net

Character Creation Template
Page 1 of 1