One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sweet Surprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:34 am

Leo sat outside a boat restaurant a large glass of sake sitting infront of him. It was a nice day on Hakaba Island a rare thing indeed.

As he picks up his large glass, putting it to his lips to drink when suddenly a squealing scream is heard from inside the boat. Leo raised an eyebrow placing his glass back down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 am

Leo honestly was speckless as what seemed to be the leader of the group suddenly yelled out to him "Your face is a face!" But that shock soon faded when the girl they were chasing was thrown into the table causing it to break and watches the glass of sake spill to the ground and the glass slowly roll away.

He looked down at the girl his silver hair covering his scared eye but his other eye blood red and slited like all the peoples from this island was swiming with rage. He looked away towards the group "Oi....That was my drink.." he says growling in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Leo clenched his jaw "What did you say?"
Suddenly the area goes dark the sunlight almost seemed to vanish behind the clouds. All around people where closing there doors and shutters and the local general store owner flipped the "Open" sign to "Closed".

Leo could of let the comment on his drinking go, even the "Girl" insult but when he looked back at the girl they say his rage grew three sizes that day.

Reaching up he put his goggles over his eyes the deep scar now visible. "You asked for it!" He says pulling off his sword from its large sheath its huge blade almost seemed to glow like hell fire.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 am

Leo was on him in a second the cold steel of his blade pressed to his throat but something stopped him from ending this mans life from spilling the life blood onto the ground. Leo twisted the mans wrist causing the man to drop his sword to the ground.

"I will tell you this once and only this once" He says growling his eyes almost seemed to glow in the dim light

"You are to apologize to the young miss because my blade bathe in your blood this day if you don't. So if you value your slimy spineless excuse of a life you will beg for her forgiveness you worthless worm!"

No one had ever seen Leo like this since he was a child and only when her was protecting his sister.

(how was that?...too much?)
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Leo looked back at the girl his hard glare going soft as he raised his goggles. "Your hurt..." He says walking over and pulling out a cloth. He takes her chin in his hand gently "Hold still now if you please" He says before dabbing at the cut slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:25 pm

"A bottle if you dont mind" She says placing a bandage on the cut. "I hate seeing such good sake going to waste.."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:43 pm

"Hey hey easy does it now miss" Leo says before he slowly helped her inside and looked around "Bit of a slow day miss?" He says sitting at a table but not before making sure she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Leo blinks "Well...Thank you" He says before popping open a bottle "To good sake and to even greater Company" He says with his trademark smile. "I just realized I never asked you name." He says frowning softly "I'm Leo, I guess I'm what you would call the captain of the guard around here" He says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 pm

"Its my lunch break" He says drinking deeply from his bottle "Well miss Hilda im afraid that title stops here because Im the best drinker this side of the calm belt none can out drink me" He says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 am

Leo chuckled"Oh many have eaten those exact words my dear miss Hilda and i do wish to see you eat them too but it will have to wait another time because-" Leo was suddenly cut off when something was thrown at his head knocking him to the floor, an object that looked very much like a bear shaped backpack "Leo you big dummy!"

Yelled someone from the shadows. The form moved closer to them reveling a young girl around 6 or 7 with angry eyes and her hands on her hips. "You were supposed to pick me up for lunch today!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:58 pm

The girl looked at Hilda "Hi I'm Kiki! Your really Pretty! Are you Leo's Girlfriend?" She asks causing Leo to laugh nervously. "No no Kiki is my niece" He says as Kiki sits in a chair "Leo lookie what i found!" She says pulling out a bounty paper "Her bounty went up again!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Kiki beamed at the picture "Shes my mommy!" She says with pride in her voice. On the page was a picture of a boyish looking girl grinning slightly insane smile on her face with what looked like specks of blood on her face. Under neath it showed in big letters "Crow Death's Pet". Kiki frowned "I don't like the picture though...I think she would look better if she wasn't so angry.."

Leo chuckled "Well kiddo its not supposed to make her look nice its supposed to make her look scary and you and I both know your mother is scariest when shes angry.." This causes them to shudder at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Kiki smiled "I want a grilled cheese sandwich and a your biggest glass of chocolate milk!" She says before pointing at Leo "And charge him extra!" she says grinning wide before holding her head in pain from Leo's hit "Oi Oi don't be giving her ideas..."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:01 am

One second the food was there the next it was gone not even crumbs left on the plates as Leo and Kiki fallowed the most important rule of Hakaba Island- never waste food. Leo was done before Kiki not only because of less food but because Kiki was participating in one of the oldest and most honored traditions- blowing bubbles in her chocolate milk.

Once they were done Kiki spoke up "So miss Hilda I haven't seen you on the island before and i know everyone! so you must be passing through right?" "So how long are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sweet Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sweet Surprise   A Sweet Surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Surprise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line :: The Calm Belt-
Jump to: