One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kara Dame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kou Getsu

Kara Dame  Empty
PostSubject: Kara Dame    Kara Dame  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Kara Dame

Kara Dame  4SGSHvf

Name: Kara Dame
Epithet: Kara
Place of Birth: Frostmore Island
Species: Human
Allegiance: Revolutionary
Crew: N/A
Bounty: N/A
Bounty Collected: N/A
Role(s): Tailor
Jolly Roger/Flag: N/A
Ship: N/A
Willpower: 15
Dream(s):
To confess her love of Gaffey
To show Gaffey that he's not a monster

Kara Dame  NvfsG5M

Character Appearance:
Kara Dame  Kara10
Made By Gaffey Himself

Character Personality: Kara is silent but also fun loving and curious she's a book worm, she isn't what you would call a genius but she is smart, she is that type of girl that when you see you would instantly know she would kick your ass. She has a thing for Gaffey because of a event in he past.

Character's Background: Kara was just a young girl when her father was taken from her he was her only family hjer mother had died and her brother off in a pirate crew somewhere far off, she was orphaned and hated life because she felt she had nothing left in it. She never got adopted as she grew and by the age of 15 still had no family so she left the orphanage one night to end it all. As she sat at the edge of a cliff water splashing onto her face a young lad by the name of Gaffey went to sat next to her he asked why she was here at such a late time and she simply said she came here to die Gaffey than had a long talk with her about how good life was and that it shouldn't be gone. After the talk Kara just stared at Gaffey with love stuck eyes not only was he handsome but he was smart too they than parted ways Gaffey saying he had to get back to some ship she never saw him again intel when she was 20.
She saw him walking alone down a dark empty street not only did she see him but she saw beast like features on him a long lizard like tail and donkey ears she walked up to him and tapped his shoulder only to be greated by a hiss saying that he was a monster and for her to leave him alone who ever she was before running off. she sat there and cried not for herself but for him..he seemed so alone. later that night she decided to stitch together a monster hoodie and than waited for Gaffey and just as she hoped he came walking down the same allyway she quickly got up and stopped him before he ran off she than quickly put on the hoodie and smiled saying "now i'm a "monster" just like you supposedly are!" she smiled at Gaffey when he smiled a toothy grin back "and you know me....i'm kara i'm you best friend been your best friend for a while!" then they walked away talking.
After that Kara found out her joy for sewing and started to make and fix different types of clothing (mostly Gaffey's) she also got into sword play nad actually became quite skilled at it she also got into archery but it's not her best skill, Kara actually started to get upset for what Gaffey went through being bullied and called a freak it made her so angry that she just wanted to beat them to a pulp so when ever she saw someone being a jerk to Gaff she would most likely beat them up. (the swords arn't really anything special their just swords that all)

Kara Dame  TGwv9Rz

Skills:
Sewing
Singing
Dancing
Swiming

Combat Techniques: She doesn't have any techniques she just likes kicking other peoples asses with any move that comes to mind

Inventory:
Dual swords with the tops curved. A bow with arrows.

Last edited by Kou Getsu on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Kara Dame  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Dame    Kara Dame  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Only thing that concerns me is it doesn't say anything in the history about her tailor career, or how/why she can/wants to kick other peoples asses. Nor where/how she got her weapons.

That and, did you have Gaffey's permission to put him in the history and have him do these things? I just want to make sure because it could be considered godmodding if you put him in your history without his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Kou Getsu

Kara Dame  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Dame    Kara Dame  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Gaff gave me his permisson we are actually close friends irl also fixed
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Kara Dame  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Dame    Kara Dame  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Oh, you know him irl?! Cool! 

alright, Approved 

And I was just checking, you can never be too sure ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kara Dame  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Dame    Kara Dame  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kara Dame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: Creation Center :: Create a character :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: