One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:47 pm

"I bet it would of been yummy Sora chan!" Yuki says as she slowly ate her food. Humans sure ate strange things, but the food was hot and yummy so Yuki ate, who knew if this would be her last meal, she ate everything as if it was her last. A habit of having her life threatened everyday her whole life.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Sora gasped in surprise. She was one step away from clapping her hands like a child, "I would love to! I love cooking so much! He taught me!" the little girl fell silent at her last words, her eyes dropping to her plate. "I-I mean....I would love too." She finished with a smile, trying to cover up her laps of attention. She didn't want to talk about him, about the pirates who had taken her in, and left her alone on an island.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:14 pm

Yuki smiles and put a hand on Sora's shoulder "Sora chan I think its time to get some rest we have a long adventure starting tomorrow and well be leaving early.." She says softly . Yuki herself wanted to go for a swim before sleeping, that and she was the most comfortable singing at night.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Sora nodded, standing and pushing away the finished plate. "Thanks! It was delicious!" she complimented graciously, giving Nexon a smile and Yuki a nod.

"Yuki-san is right, I should go to sleep. Thanks so much, both of you! I'd never have made it this far without you!" Sora squealed, bounding over to Yuki and squeezing her fish-friend. She then dashed to Nexon, giving him a tentative hug before running off to her room.

Once inside her room, she shut the door, flopping onto the bed. She reviewed the day, storing each part in her mind so she could remember it later.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness   Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sora and Yuki~mini adventure of awesomeness
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7