One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in Sadaoby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vastile

Vastile

A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Vastile noticed the figure as she passes, but didn't stop. If she wanted a reunion, she could come to him. A mermaid could use some of his tech and it would give him the importunity to make more things based on the sea... But, she didn't seem the type to become a pirate... Though, she barely seemed innocent.

He continued his song, but kept his ears open. "To the call by bully brothers, to the tall masted ship o' mine, to the widest ocean in the world, Adventure in good time. We'll find out what we're looking fer, and keep the fire in our hearts, now let me hear yer' voices, for we'll all sing in this next part!"

Vastile stood and engaged the bystanders into his song.

"Yoho! My life is clear, as the land, water, and sky. Yoho! My life so dear, that I'll cherish it until I die!"

Vastile played the song out, let the crowd cheer, and then began on a second. The crowd had swelled so large that the Ice Cream Parlor gave him another keg of Soda, seeing all the business he drew.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Crow smiled and sung softly with the crowd. She say a familiar shape in the crowd and smiled. That smile soon faded when the bearded man got up and started to fallow the lovely mermaid. She got up and started to fallow still nibbling her Ice cream. Stopping only for a moment to look back at her captain, he seemed a bit busy at the moment to bother.

So she fallowed the man and turned a corner into an an alley. The man stood behind Cassie her back was to his. He was about to bring a rather large sword down on her head. Crow quickly brought Death's Doll around slamming it into his head killing him. Looking back at Cassie she smirks "That's twice now I've saved that pretty tail for yours my dear" And with that she turned and started to make her way back to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:01 pm

"It's not nice to sneak up on people." Cassie said softly, about to turn around. But when she did, she saw not the man who had followed her, but the boy-girl from before, and the man lying on the ground. 

That's the bounty. She thought to herself, comparing the man's face and the wanted poster in her mind. She wanted to call after Crow, but decided against it. Her voice wouldn't work anyways. She frowned, tying the two bounties up with a rope and attaching them to the back of her chair. 

She wheeled out of the alley, and a sweet melody drifted from the ice cream parlor. Cassie glanced at it, seeing Vastile playing a violin and singing a song to a crowd of people. The mermaid shook her head, laughing silently to herself. She turned the other direction and began to head to the Marine-base on Grove 39, the two bounties leaving a trail of red blood.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Vastile noticed the Cassie as she wheeled off... *A Bounty Hunter... Must be... She'll be attacked... Armed men can take a woman in a chair and they'll want the bounties.*

"Crow... Take this and follow her." Vastile tossed a small pistol from his pocket to her.
"That's a flare, of something happens to her as she is taking in those bounties, Fire it into the air. I'll skate on over and avert the situation. Keep out of sight."

Vastile checked his boots and made sure they were ready.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Crow had just gotten back to the shop, when Vastile had tossed her a gun and told her to follow Cassie. She sighed and grumbled something along the lines of "Gonna make her a Crew member at this rate"

Crow chuckled before quickly vanishing from sight following Cassie. staying hidden was easy for Crow,even if she were to be seen she could always pretend she was a child who had lost her way if need be.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Cassie stopped for a moment, thinking she heard the tinkling of a bell. Believing it to be just a lingering though of Crow, she continued on. She wheeled down and away from the bustling crowd and over the bridge. Cassie went through the next grove the same way before she arrived in front of the marine base. 

She had gotten a few stares while wheeling through the groves, and some of the guys looked like they were about to attack her, but a steely glare set them off. Cassie got to the gates without trouble, and the guards stopped her. She gestured to the dead Janice and bearded man, showing the bounties as well. They called the captain of the base down and he gave her the 39,000,000 beli. She took it greedily and began heading towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Vastile had finished his little concert and had moved to a fountain close by. He sat and waited, for word or the return of Crow.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Crow watched as Cassie nears the water, and with a smile she starts going back.Her bell ringing in the air one again. She gets back and sits by Vastile "She didn't need anything it seems.." She says as she hands him back the flare gun. She plays with her bell as she looks up at the sky with a sad smile. "So where to Captain?" She says with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Cassie slid silently into the water, the money secure in her pack. She began to swim down, but her tail got caught in something. She tried to dive again, yet found that she couldn't move. Looking up, she saw three men with smiles on their faces, staring down at her through the water. 

She opened her mouth and screamed, but her voice was lost among the waves. One of the men jumped into the water, carrying a rope and cloth. She shot a stream of water at him, and he was pushed back. But she felt her hands being tied together, and realized another man had come down too. He soon had her gagged and unable to move. She glared at him with violent eyes, but he simply smirked and mouthed "I win." 

They dragged her ashore a secluded area, and began to move her to the nearest Human House. Upon arrival, they dropped her in front of the man in charge. He grinned wickedly, and she tried again to get the ropes off. But the man ignored her, instead picking her up and waving goodbye to the men. 

"Once she sells I'll pay you half." he called to them, slinging Cassie over his shoulder and entering the building.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Vastile looked to Crow with a smile. "So, she was fine, eh? Well, that's good."

He stood and waved his arms a bit. "I think we should head towards the lower number areas... The pirates hang there and I feel I might find something down there worth... Borrowing."

Vastile motioned for Crow to climb onto his shoulders, again. "I think, I'll just skate on over."

Vastile's boots began to push out steam and kicked off, pelting down the trail, towards the crime infested sectors of Sadaoby.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Crow smiled as she sat on his shoulder the breeze in her hair "Maybe some Idiots will pick a fight with us even." She says smirking, But in her mind she had this bad feeling...something didn't feel right. It made her unease, enough so that she took her hat into her hands and started to dig her fingers into the rim.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Cassie attempted to hit the man, but he held on tight despite all her fidgeting.

"Shut up!" he shouted, "you're gonna get me a ton o' money, do just stop!" He snarled at her. She ignored him, and continued trying to make him let go, and even screaming a few times-though, it was muffled by the gag.

The man took her up an elevator, to the top floor of the house. He casually strolled into a room, strange rings hung on the walls. He set Cassie down in a chair, and two assistants ran over to hold her. The man picked up one of the smaller rings, studied it, nodded, then walked back to Cassie.

"Now just hold still." He said in a condescending voice, opening the ring and placing it around her neck. It clicked shut, and the assistants let her go. A muscel-y man stalked into the room, looked at the man-who nodded-an picked Cassie up. He held her under his arm like a football, and took her down a few floors.

"Here's where you'll stay." he said in a deep, uncaring voice as he unlocked the top of a cage filled with water, and dumped her in. A small girl dove in, carrying chains which she hooked to Cassie's neck ring, and placed rings around her wrists along with chains as well. She then swam down to the bottom and attached the chains to the floor. Before she left the tank, she took off the ropes and ungagged Cassie.

With freedom of movement, Cassie banged against the glass where buyers could look at her. But the glass didn't break, it couldn't. The wrist chains prevented Cassie from using the water around her, and she found herself crying. Screaming. But the water drowned out her voice.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Vastile skidded into the ruff looking area and began to browse the area. The moment he found something worth investigating, he'd go after it. Someone must have something they want to sell... He won't pay for anything, but if he let them think so, they'd offer.

Vastile looked to Crow, "Keep your eye out for something that's worth buying... If someone looks like they are selling tell me, yea?"

Vastile walked pasted buildings and buildings, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Crow looked around and sees a large building with a sign on the front says "Bidding House" "Hey what about over there?" She says point to it. She could see a lot of people going inside. "There are a lot of people, maybe something interesting is inside."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:01 am

Cassie banged against the glass, knowing it was futile. But she had to, the other option was to give up, and that was something she could not do. Tears flowed freely from her eyes, and she screamed as she hit the glass.

"Daddy do something!" shrieked a young Cassie as a band of pirate took her mother away. "Daddy stop them!" she tugged on her father's coat, "I want mommy! Stop them!" she cried. The pirates were laughing as they dragged her away, leaving a trail in the sand. "Melody!" called the Fishman, trying to reach for his wife. A crying child beside him, and the rest of the pirate crew surrounding them. "Run!" screeched the mermaid before she was gagged. The Fishman scooped up the young mermaid, and pushed past the criminals. "Mommy!" cried Cassie, stretching her arm out, trying to reach her mom

With another bang against the glass, Cassie shattered the memory. "Help me!" she screamed, her voice unheard from the other side. Outside of the tank, the man from before was taking to a crowd. Saying things she couldn't hear, answering voiceless questions. "Help." she said again, softly, her eyes closing as her mind gave up.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 am

Vastile nodded and smiled. "Let's see what we can find."

Vastile was glad to see the building was large enough to accommodate his stature. He was blinded upon entering what appeared to be a large atrium. He could hear voices and numbers being called out. He moved down the isle and noticed an odd group in the seats to his right.

"A... A Noble... There must be something here wor-" Vastile finally could see the stage.

"You..." Vastile hands moved slowly to Crow and he set her down to his side.

His Boots exploded with extreme force and the stage was in shadow, as his large mass began to plummet up it. His right fist reared back for a powerful strike. "BASTARDS!"

He crashed into the man, describing the state of his merchandise. As the dust cleared, Vastile was seen heaving in anger. Gasps from the crowd and a quick rush as some began to escape.

Vastile's eyes now looked it to the large globe of water, they were now cold and fierce.

"I made a promise to you... I don't break promises!" Vastile coat flew back as both of his arms burst out. He flicked his wrists and the gauntlet's cuffs span quickly, then suddenly halted. "Setting 1"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:02 am

Crow quickly closed the door her eyes hard and full of anger,hatred, but most of all remorse after all she had been told to keep an eye on her, if only she had just waited a few minutes longer. She slices a man from shoulder to hip as he tried to get away.

"And they say Pirates are evil!" She says slicing another just as fast. She couldn't look up to the stage, couldn't look at the one person who she was supposed to protect.She just kept swinging and cutting over and over.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:23 am

Cassie's eyes snappe open, and a glimmer of hope crossed her face when Vastile and Crow walked in, but it was soon destroyed when they attacked. The announcer lay unconscious and probably dead on the floor, and Vastile said something but Cassie couldn't hear him.

"No!" she shouted, "don't attack!" she shook her head violently, blinking away the tears. "Stop!" She cried in vain. "The nobles will call an admiral!" she tried again, her eyes wide and terrified. If one of the nobles called an admiral, all three of them were dead. She knew it, and she hoped Vastile knew it.

"Leave! Before you make it worse!" she screamed again. The two humans who were actually good, were most likely about to die. Cassie didn't want to see it happen.

"Go!" Cassie cried, knowing very well they couldn't hear her. She screamed at them at the top of her lungs until her voice was hoarse and she couldn't. She wasn't being heard anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:08 am

Vastile began to clear out the members of the Auction House, I don't want to harm civilians. Vastile turned each one upside down, until he managed to hear the high pitched *Ting* he was looking for.

"The Key." He stoop and pinched it, between for finger and thumb. He ran over the the bubble and began to unfasten the locks at the top.

A pistol was shot and a bullet ricocheted of the glass. He heard a slimy voice from behind.
"You half-breed welp! How dare you preform such barbaric shows of violence before my perfect eyes!"

Vastile turned around and tapped his glasses, rotating their lenses, and scoping into the directiong of the voice. It was the noble. "Jaber... Forgot about him..."

He fired once more and it hit Vastile in the shoulder. "Oh..." It wouldn't have normally hurt him all that much, feeling what most would call a pin-prick, but not even that was felt, he had a strong amount of adrenaline flowing.

He laughed as if he had won and began to kick his legs in delight. "Gwuhahahaha! You pathetic freak! Poor stupid giant man, can't even read without sounding out the words! Gwuhahahaha. I was about to purchase that lovely little fish, before you came in!"

"Fish..." Vastile muttered... "I'm afraid that you're pushing me a bit far."

"Gwuhahahaha! Am I! AM I! Your advanced brain must not realize what's going on! I am going to kill you and that Fish faced whore!"

Vastile's eye's glinted as his right arm bolted up, arm twisting to change setting. *Setting 4*
Two wires burst from his gauntlet and zoomed towards the Noble, crashing through his glass helmet in into his nose. The wires and The Noble were electrified, his body was stuck in a standing position, but he jerked violently, eventually passing out and falling over.

"She's my friend, you're an ingrate." Vastile strode over to the bubble and released it's lock. He also unlocked the chains and collar, which bound Cassie. "You are free and I am sorry this has happened."

He strapped her to his back using straps from his coat. She could easily rotate 360 degrees, but was held in a solid place.

Vastile walked to the slightly twitching Noble. "They never got a good look at me... I had my back to almost all of them for most of it, but they know I'm large... He, however, knows my face. He's only passed out and he may forget... but, he may also remember... I think... I think, we may have to end him, in a way that makes it look like an accident." Vastile picked up the small peevish man and slipped him into his largest pocket, which now bulged as if filled with coins.

"Crow, secure the doors... We don't want people profiling us."

"We need to find a place, that he would visit and also... get electrocuted to death death." Vastile looked to the others for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:30 am

Crow had been standing over a man,she weapon resting on her shoulders staring down at him with cruel hatred in her eyes. The man shaking in fear tried begging for his life but was silenced as she crouched in front of him.

"If I wanted to kill you, You would already be dead." She says witch in turn caused the sound of some sort of liquid to be heard as it hit the carpet floor and a slight salty smell filled the corner of the room they were in. The man had pissed himself, causing Crow shake her head sadly and knock the man out,but not killing him.

"Crow, secure the doors... We don't want people profiling us."

"Tsk" She clicked her tongue against her teeth as she goes to lock the large doors but not before knocking out the rest of the Bastards in the place.Once that was done she sits down keeping a close eye on the door, using it as an excuse to not look at the two figures on the stage.

Resting her hands on the top of her scythe "We could make him have a boating "accident"...Or we could drown him...make it look like he fell in or something...Hell with all that cloth we just might need to only throw him in and watch" Not once did she look up at either of them, she couldn't bring herself to no matter how hard she tried.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:46 am

Cassie couldn't speak. She was petrified, her mind reeling but her body not responding. He, he attacked a Celestial Dragon. For me. She managed to blink a few times, They're going to kill the World Noble. He's probably already called an Admiral from headquarters, they're basically right above us anyways. Mariejoa, two of the Admirals are there right now, and one is headed down here. Which one? she wondered, positive that one was coming. 

There's probably an uncountable amount of marines just outside, after all, he did disrupt the Bidding House. There were hundreds of people inside, most have run away. 

"Why?" she sputtered, looking down, still unable to move. "You attacked the World Noble, he's probably already called an Admiral, why?"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:52 am

"I don't think he has... He might have if I let him the opportunity, but I zapped him." Vastile removed the man for his pocket and examined him.

"Crow... Have you any medicines for memory loss?" Vastile held out the Noble to her. "The majority of the folks didn't see us closely... He's the only one with our faces... He hopefully didn't manage a call out and I'm sure the other nobles are too busy admiring themselves to care about this place, at the moment..." Vastile waved him about a little. "If he forgets, they can't be sure what happened."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:21 am

Crow thought for a moment before digging into her Doctor's Bag "Let see...Poisons...Pain killers...Ah this might work..." She says pulling out a tiny vial full of pink liquid and a large needle "Its mostly used on traumas, things people want or need to forget...makes it feel like a dream with smaller injections....I've never tried using a large one before...I have no idea what this could do to his mind..."

She smiles wide as she fills the needle with a large dosage,and walks over to the pair tapping the needle as she does so. "The neck, I need to inject it as close as I can into his brain and bloodstream for the full effect." She say as she tugs at his suit "These "Nobles" must become ill rather easily,always using oxygen tanks....What fools."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:11 pm

"But.." Cassie trailed off, her voice lost. She closed her eyes, "Thank you." she whispered, trying to calm her racing heart. She realized she had freaked out, and regretted it. If only I'd payed more attention, none of this would have happened. I wouldn't be indebted to these two, and I'd still hate humans. I wouldn't have broken my promise to Father, and I could be on my way home with 39,000,000 beli. 

Cassie took a deep breath, and all the panic was gone. "Although it is unlikely that the noble called an admiral, it's almost definite that there are marines outside." she told Vastile calmly, "So be prepared when we leave." 

Damn, they took my bag! That has my crossbow in it! She thought angrily, biting her lip. "My crossbow is gone....so is my chair, and the money.." she said softly, not intending to have said it out loud. Cassie frowned.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:24 pm

"Marines aren't an issue." Vastile shift her on his back. "Clean these guys out and then we'll bust out."

Vastile walked over to the Noble and took his pistol, he grabbed a sword from another body. "Take these and use them as we run. I'll focus on getting us out, you focus on taking them out." He handed the weapons over his shoulder to Cassie.

Vastile checked his boots and was pleased to see they worked. "Doc, when you're done, get on my should, and I'll charge. You and Cassie will fire as I jet."

Vastile motioned to the bodies. "If you need weapons, take them from these guys." Vastile looked to Cassie. "You mentioned your things were missing, yea? I think we should get those back, if you know where they are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in Sadaoby
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line-
Jump to: