One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in Sadaoby

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Crow quickly took off the jacket and hat placing it in her bag and pulls out her top hat and collar placing them on and hitting the bell,sighing happily at the soft ring that came from it. "The Inn is to the east" She says pointing in the direction. "They have good drinks there, but the food is terrible..." She says as she starts waking.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Cassie looked where Crow pointed, anger boiling inside of her and not so innocent thoughts bubbling in her mind. She kept her mouth sealed, making a silent deal with herself. 

(woops, shortness.)
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 pm

"Well, then... I may need to test that."

Vastile followed behind Crow and kept and eye out on the people around them. Vastile flicked his gauntlets to Setting 1.

He began to sing a little tune to himself. "Away, away, in lands beyond. My soul rests under a tree. My life is gone, but my love is strong, the life I gave to thee."

Vastile thought he could see the destination ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Crow stopped in front of the building, wiggling her nose at the smell. A mixture of vomit smoke and stale beer filled the air around the inn. She turned to Cassie.

"If you see the guys let know and not only will I help you kick their asses but also make them dig their own graves too~" She says with a strange smile.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Cassie flashed Crow a smile, nodding her thanks. She glanced around the outside of the building, noting the tipped-over trashcans, the drunken man singing to himself while trying not to fall over, and the discarded bottles of booze. Humans are disgusting. she thought to herself before remembering that not all of them were. Shaking her head slightly, Gotta stop thinking like that if I'm gonna join a crew of humans. She told herself sternly.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:59 am

"Lets make an appropriate entrance, shall we?" Vastile kicked in the door to the bar, blowing of it's hinges.

Vastile took up the entire doorway, as he pushed through into the Bar. The place was still and in shock. The woman behind the bar was motionless.

"I'm looking for some hoodlums..." Vastile said, walking into the center of the room. He twisted the gauntlets to Setting 2 and waited fir Cassie to identify the crooks.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 am

Crow looked around he bar, taking in the sun soaked,grime covered faces of countless pirates. Resting her scythe on her shoulder she flicked her eyes up to Cassie. Her mind full of many ways she would make these men pay for not only her new found friend but for every person, man,merfolk or giant, who by these men's greed cast into slavery.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Cassie searched the bar, looking at each man carefully, trying to remember what they had looked like. She had been underwater, her tail caught in a net. The men bound her hands and pulled her to the surface, the one in charge had had dark blue hair tied up in a pony tail. 

She frowned, glancing around the tavern. At the counter there was a rather lanky man with red hair to his shoulders who looked fairly familiar. Cassie pointed to him, trying to indicate he wasn't the one in charge but he was one of the kidnappers.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Vastile nodded and moved straight to the man, tossing a table to the other side of the bar, which was in his way. This man gave him a indignate expression, almost daring provocation.

"I believe we need to speak, friend..."

The man stared up at Vastile and smirked.
"Wot you want to tell bout, paly?"

A brave bastard... I'll give him that...

Vastile was surprised, when his vision went full of smoke. The man had tossed a bust ball into Vastile's face and jump out a near window.

"Goddamn it!" Vastile reached out for anything and found another table, which was quickly sent flying towards the window.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Crow had moved towards the window only being stopped being slammed into the wall by a flying table because of her late reaction. "Dammit now Im really pissed!" She says as she jumps out after the brave fool, not caring that she sliced her hands on the broken glass still sticking to the window pane or of the ripping of her stitches in her side.

Her small form quickly caught up with the taller man flipping over him, swinging the the back of her scythe into the back of his head sending him crashing to the ground. Stunned but alive. She garbed the man by the back of his shirt growling. "First you sell my friend to slavers! Then you throw a smoke bomb into my captain's face, which by the way is very dangerous! and now you've made me rip my stitches! You really piss me off you worthless piece of shit!"

She says as she drags and throws the man back into the inn leaning on the building before jumping in her self and sitting herself into a nearby chair "He's heavy.." She mumbles and sighs putting pressure on her newly reopened wound.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Cassie frowned as the smoke bomb flew into Vastile's face, holding back a scream. She was sitting on his shoulder for pete's sake, it was basically right next to her! She coughed as the smoke entered her lungs, trying to rid her system of the gas. She squinted, trying to see the man. Pulling the water in the air, she tried to aim at him but the arrow missed, hitting only the wall. 

Luckily, Crow returned with the man. Cassie smiled a small smile, wanting to say thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Vastile was cleaning off his glasses, when Crow had returned with her charge. "Well done, Crow."

He put his glasses back on and noticed the blood coming from Crow, He wasn't sure what had caused it. "You're hurt, Crow. Fix that and I'll fix him."

Vastile grabbed the man by his shirt and stuck him on a jagged beam, protruding from ransacked Inn. Now, he was at eye level. The man was half conscious.

"We need to wake this sleepy git up. Let's see if he likes my cooking."

Vastile span his Gauntlet to Setting 3 and began to toast the man's rear with a jet of flame.

The man began to shake and yell.

"Well, then... Glad you're awake. That was dreadfully impolite of how, but as you know... Where there's smoke," Vastile lifted his right Gauntlet and let out a huge jet of flames, "There's... Fire."

Vastile laughed at the man's sorrow face. "Oh, cheer up. I'm not the kind to go around killing, without reason. On that note... Would be please answer all the questions from my friends, here."

Vastile motioned towards Cassie and Crow. "I'm sure my aquatic friend here, has a few interesting remarks and inquiries, in particular."

Vastile switched his Gauntlets to Setting 4. "Wrong answer would be... Shocking."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Crow's hands shook as she closed her wound once again,it was a rather bad job doing little to stop the bleeding. Her skin much paler then usual, she had lost a lot of blood, she refused to die yet. She still had things she had to do first.

She knew once they got back to the ship she would sleep, she would sleep for days, and then she would eat and drink until she dropped, but first they had to get this over with and get back to the ship. Sad think was is that Crow didn't even know if she could stand, let alone walk back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:58 pm

"Set him down please." Cassie asked Vastile politely. 

First," Cassie started, slipping off of Vastile's shoulder again and sitting on the floor next to the man, "Where is your leader?" she snarled, "Second, where is my backpack? And I don't mean just the bag, I mean the stuff that was in it. Those things are very important, and if I don't get them back, there will be consequences." 

She cast a quick glance at Crow, worried for her friend. Friend. What a strange word to apply to a human. she thought, wondering if she would ever get over it. Turning back to the man, she dug her sharp nails into his wrist when he didn't reply. He screamed, rushing to apply pressure to the freely flowing blood after Cassie released him. 

"He should be back any minute!" he shouted, giving the three each a fierce look, "He'll be back soon and he'll kill all of you!" his voice cracked at the end of his sentence, shaving off his false confidence in his captain. Cassie, professionally showing no emotion, hit him across the side of his face. Blood bubbled from tiny scratches on his cheek, which were from Cassie's nails. 

"Now that that's over with, where's my stuff?" 

The man grinned, looking over Cassie's shoulder. She did the same, and saw a tall man with blue hair tied up walk in, glancing over the rubble. 

"What's happened here?" he questioned in a smooth voice, "Jackson, you were supposed to watch for trouble you imbecile." he glared at the man on the ground. His eyes found Cassie sitting on the floor, and a wide smile spread across his face. "Well, if it isn't our little mermaid prize. Came back didja?" 

Cassie replied with a steely glare. 

"Well, that's lucky for us, we need that money." he growled, barely even glancing at the half-giant or the small girl who looked like a boy. The man began to walk smoothly towards Cassie, completely ignoring Vastile and Crow. Cassie formed a bow with the particles of water in the air along with an arrow, and aimed it at his knee. It shot through the air faster then a bullet (okay that might be an exaggeration), and the man fell clutching the wound. Cassie smirked, enjoying watching the red liquid seep through his fingers and pool on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Vastile looked at the poor sod on the ground and smiled. "Well, Jack... I think I'll be fine." Vastile grabbed the Leader by his ugly matted hair and held him up.

"So... Would you like to help me find some missing stuff?" Vastile dropped him next to his mate and crossed his arms.

"Cassie, let's find your things and be off this blasted island... It's people are really starting to irk me."

Vastile walked over to Crow and knelt to get a good look at her. "How are you felling? Need anything for those wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Crow looked up at her captain, or should she say captains? She seemed to be seeing double. "Just a flesh wound is all.." She slurred She didn't like others worrying about her. It was her job to worry about them. "Damn bastard made me rip my stitches.." She muttered more to herself then to him.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Cassie looked closely at the man in charge, "Tell me, where are my things." she ordered. 

"Th-they're at our base!" he cried, cringing as if Cassie had hit him. 

"And where is your base." 

"G-grove 31! It's hidden behind the central area!" he flinched away from Cassie. 

"Good boy." Cassie said, turning to face Vastile. "What a wuss." she snickered. 

"Crow, you sure you're okay? You look a little...pale."
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Vastile picked up Crow and placed her on top of his hat. He grabbed Cassie and put her on his shoulder. "Let's go... But, first." Vastile marched up to the two sniveling figures.

He untied the one and picked up the other, "You're free to go."

They gave him hopeful uneasy smiles and he chuckled. They also began to chuckled a bit and then Vastile stopped. He grabbed the one called Jackson as if he were a javelin and tossed him far into the water. "You're free to go... For a swim." Vastile grabbed the other and did the same, giving him a special spin, as he flew.

Vastile span 180 and walked towards Grove 31. "Should we make a quick stop to a Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Crow laid back no longer able to move her vision becoming black "I think that would be bes-" She wasn't able to finish her words as her eyes slowly closed as her mind slowly slipped into darkness, her breathing shallow but she as still alive....for now.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Cassie reached up Vastile's hat, taking Crow's hand and giving it a light squeeze. "Everything's gonna be fine." she whispered, letting go and folding her hands in her lap. 

"To the nearest doctor then."
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:16 am

Vastile asked a walker by for the nearest medical institution. He was pointed towards a run down litre building on the next grove over. Vastile ran and jumped the distance between the groves and made his way to the doctor's. "I need medical assistance, it's a bit dire."

A scruffy looking doctor shuffles into view and observed Crow, as Vastile showed her to him, cupped in his large hands.

The Doctor frowned "what is it the has happened?"

"I believe her stitched have reopened and they need mending."

"Bring... Her to this table."

"Thank you, I'll pay you when she's alright."

The doctor nodded and left. Vastile looked to Cassie and whispered, "There's no way he's getting paid."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 am

Crow seemed to sitting in this darkness forever, every ways she looked a cold black darkness that seemed to want to swallow her whole.

Her body no longer felt weak anymore, but she just didn't feel like she was dead. No white fluffy clouds or eternal fire yet it seemed. As she sighed again she suddenly saw a blinding light forcing her to close her eyes.

Once she opened them again, the darkness was gone and her body felt weak once again. But not as bad as before. "Guess I cheated death once again.." she says with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Cassie smirked a little at Vastile's comment, but immediately frowned again, remembering the dire situation. How long were they there? How long was Crow out cold? Cassie wished there was something she could do, but there wasn't. So she sat by and watched. After who knows how long, a voice reached her ears, along with a soft laugh. 

"Crow, you're alive." she stated, a small smile spreading across her face. "Thank goodness." 

It's strange to worry about humans. she thought to herself, still unused to it. How long will it take for me to stop thinking like this? Will I ever? 
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:18 pm

"Tell us, when you are ready to get going, without fear of passing." Vastile leaned against the wall, his head bent by the ceiling.

"I'm excited to go raiding a crew of slavers, should be good fun."

Vastile sat to avoid the ceiling and began to check his gauntlets and boots, as well as a few other gadgets.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Crow sat up her bones popping and cracking now and then, she looked around the room for a moment. "Thanks...for helping me I mean.." She says softly. She didn't want to say it, but without the help of her new friends, she could have easily died today. "I owe you guys one..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in Sadaoby   A Day in Sadaoby - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in Sadaoby
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: Grand Line-
Jump to: