One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Days Of Old

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Days Of Old   Days Of Old EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:41 am

The sound of Kaito's saddles slapping the cobblestone streets echoed through the air as he made his way down the busy streets, he was able to block out most of the noise as he searched for a place that had the sweet smell of baked goods. His stomach growls loud enough to be heard over the crowd making some stop and stare.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Of Old   Days Of Old EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Kaito, who was minding his own business when suddenly he was bumped from behind and at the same moment tripped over a rock and was sent rolling forward into a stand of cabbages. There was no way Kaito could of seen that coming. Then suddenly Kaito poped his head out of a pile of cabbages still wearing his sunglass. "What just happened!?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Of Old   Days Of Old EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:14 am

Kaito slowly climbed out of the pile "Yeah I'm fine, it's no big-" Kaito was suddenly cut of by a loud "Riiiip" cutting through the air. Kaito blinks, his jacket had caught onto a piece of jagged wood and now it was almost ripped in half. "My jacket..." He says slowly "That was my favorite jacket.."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Of Old   Days Of Old EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Kaito's eye twitched under his glasses, "You cant just buy these jackets. Man they're gonna take at least a days pay to get it fixed,and after just getting it too..." He sighs taping his white and red cane on the ground as he thought things over. Inside this cane a long sharp blade slept.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Of Old   Days Of Old EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:08 pm

"Man no I cant just take your money like that..." He says rubbing his chin with a hand "How about...a sparing match Loser pays for the jacket seem fair enough to you?" He says smiling a wide goofy smile as the takes off the jacket placing it on a nearby piece of wood. "I mean we don't have to.." He says stretching.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Of Old   Days Of Old EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Kaito takes out his Katana the blade shining it the sunlight before he suddenly rushes towards him before suddenly swinging it downwards aim at Nexon. Meanwhile it seems the crowd had decided to start betting on who would win strangely enough Kaito seemed to have higher bets.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Of Old   Days Of Old EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:36 pm

At the last moment Kaito jumped up into the air twisting and kicking out his leg aiming for the mans face. He didn't want to admit it but this man was fast if he hadn't of moved when he did he was sure to of lost his footing.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Of Old   Days Of Old EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Kaito wasnt able to doge the hit. The mans punch sent his sliding back, gurnting in pain he falls to his knee before gettiing back up after a moment. "Thats gonna hurt tomorrow" He says as he takes off his sunglasses reveling his pure while eyes. "Now its my turn!" He says rushing at him and send a kick aiming for his chin before suddenly droping and doing a spining kick hoping to atlest make the man stumble back.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Of Old   Days Of Old EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Kaito walked over to the man and with a flick of his wrist had the blade of his sword pressed to his neck it cold and sharp against his skin. "Sorry my friend but I couldn't keep this game going to much noise you see" It was true the crowd had been getting rather loud with the betting going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Days Of Old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Of Old   Days Of Old Empty

Back to top Go down

Days Of Old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Journeys :: The World :: North Blue-
Jump to: