One Piece Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of One Piece, where you can become a pirate and collect jewels, or join the marines and help rid the world of evil. Or both!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melanie and Kaito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Melanie stalked through the halls of the marine base, hands shoved in pockets. Whenever she passed anyone, she gave them a hard glare, which sent them running with fear in their eyes. Melanie would have smirked at this, but she found herself too busy thinking of something else. Or rather, someone else. A certain someone she had met a few weeks ago. 

Commander Kaito Saiyuka, however much she hated so admit it. 

With a grumbled sigh, she stormed around the corner, nearly running into a cabin boy. She kept her footing and gracefully stepped around him, shooting the boy a glare. She then continued on her way, walking with light yet hurried steps, heels barely brushing the floor. She didn't even know where she was going, only that she was trying to clear her mind of this guy. She didn't like how much she thought of him, willing the very idea of him away. But it wouldn't, he just stuck in her head. 

God! Just go away! She thought angrily. Her icy blue eyes trained on the floor, she continued to stroll swiftly, wandering aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
https://one-piece-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Kaito hummed softly, as he backed out of a room his arms full of paper work. Some idiot had decided that it would be a funny idea to dye all the low ranked marines uniforms pink and of course the leaders of the base didn't think Kaito had enough work on his plate at the moment with the strange happening going on around his station back in the Grand Line.

"Lets see...witch way was that file room again..." He says to himself trying to remember
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Melanie froze when she heard a familiar voice. Peering around the corner, she saw Kaito carrying a ton of papers. Wait why am I hiding? He can't see me. She reminded herself, standing up straight, looking hotly around to make sure no one else had seen her.  

Deciding she was safe, she strutted around the corner. She walked straight past him, not wanting to talk to the blind commander. Instead she said a simple "Morning Commander." Before walking swiftly away.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Kaito stops and turns smiling "Ah Good Morning Miss...Lieutenant..?" He says hearing as she continues to walk down the hall . He blinks confused before sighing and starts looking for the File room once again "The Lieutenant has been in a rather grumpy mood as of late.." He mumbles so lost in thought he run into a nearby wall when he didn't turn the corner.

(Kaito's only weakness Walls and Chairs...)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:52 pm

(XD lol) 

Melanie turned back just in time to see Kaito running into the wall at the edge of the corner. Stifling a laugh, she walked slowly up to him. 

"Careful, there's a wall there." She said monotonously, staring down at him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Kaito rubs his nose "Ah yeah...I noticed" He says chuckling "They seem to get harder every time..", before scrambling around picking up his papers "28, 29,30,31.." He counted under his breath each time he picked up a paper.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Melanie let out a short sarcastic laugh, "Well now you know." The lieutenant watched as the commander began picking up the papers, and thought about asking if he wanted help, but then decided against it. She stood with her hands on her hips, and wondered how this clumsy blind man had become a commander.

Last edited by Butterfly on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:22 am

(hes a commander silly filly) "97,98,99,100..." He says before tapping them on the ground and standing up. "I'm sorry I cant stop and chat but duty calls" He motions to his large stack of papers. He then start walking forward and turning right before running in to the wall and rounds the corner whistling a cheery tune.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 am

Melanie rose an eyebrow at his hasty departure, but didn't go after him. Instead she shoved her hands into her pockets, turned the other way, and stalked off. She said nothing, her lips pulled down in a slight frown. Whatever, not like I care anyways. She told herself. 

(Woops! >.< I sure am an idiot sometimes. I fix it do )
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:06 am

"Tip-Tap Tip Tap" The sound of Kaito's cane echoed down the halls as it hit the floor. He had found his way to the file room long ago and had dropped off the papers. Now they were someone else problem. Humming a soft tune the blind man was slowly making his way towards the mess hall for an early lunch his stomach growling softly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Melanie found her feet had taken her to the mess hall, and she stood in front of the large doors. She could hear a faint tapping from behind her, but it was drowned out by the sound coming from the room. Though there were only a few men in there, they were loud enough. With a sigh, the Lieutenant pushed her way into the lunchroom. 

Her stomach was clearly trying to tell her something by the way it grumbled softly, so she stalked up to the food. Quickly, she filled her plate before walking to a table and plopping down unceremoniously. She picked at her food, staring at the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:47 pm

"Hello Miss Lieutenant!" Kaito says before picking up a bowl of soup, eatening it quickly and then placing the emtpy bowl down on a large pile of plates and bowls before grabing a large beef dish from a large pile of food. "Nice day isn't it?...Or atlest I think it is.." He says before almost inhaling a large chunk of meat before stoping to drink a large amount of sake.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Melanie almost jumped at the man's voice, but managed to keep herself in her chair. "Good morning Commander." She said in quick reply, barely glancing up to look at him. She let out a short bark of a laugh at his remark. He was so open about his blindness, even cracking jokes about it. And Melanie respected him for it.

"Well it rained this morning, but it's fine right now." Melanie smirked, taking another small bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:27 am

Kaito smirks "That's good" He says chuckling.He noticed something, not a single flap of wings could be heard. "Hmmm...Wheres that little bird friend of yours..?" He asks between eating. There wasn't many people in the room at that time so for him not to pick up on the metal bird.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:27 pm

"Sari?" Melanie asked inquisitively, surprised the Commander noticed her bird's absence. "She's running an....errand for me." The lieutenant gave Kaito a short glare, but didn't hold as he couldn't see her. In truth, the cyborg raven was picking up a request for Melanie. One from someone a ways away, and Melanie couldn't leave the base to go and get it.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Kaito blinked for a moment, he could of sworn the room had gotten colder for a minute. "Well I'm sure she will be fine. After all she is a very smart bird." He says with a dopey looking smile. He finished off the rest of his food placing the last bowl on a stack as some kitchen boys came to take it all away.

He turns back to Melanie and sighs softly. "My shore leave is almost up Miss Lieutenant, and I must say I am sad to go" He sips on his sake. "But I must report back to my post and my men, besides I don't think your training rooms can take much more from me...or your kitchens for that matter." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Melanie frowned for a moment. "Yes, she's a very smart bird. After all, I created her." she murmured, watching the Commander for a moment.

"My shore leave is almost up Miss Lieutenant, and I must say I am sad to go" He sips on his sake. "But I must report back to my post and my men, besides I don't think your training rooms can take much more from me...or your kitchens for that matter." Kaito sighed quietly, chuckling at the end.

This shocked Melanie, and she froze for a moment. He's...leaving? She felt something that she'd never felt before, and was surprised along with confused by this. Why should I care? He was annoying anyways Lost in thought, she almost forgot to reply.

"Oh...well that's a shame" She muttered, laughing slightly at his joke. "We'll miss you here, though you're right, the training room won't." What am I saying? I won't miss him. she told herself sternly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Kaito finishes the last of his Sake "I sort of wish I didnt have to leave, its a lot quieter then in the Grand Line thats for sure.." He mumbles before standing and streaching letting out a yawn "Ah well I guess I should go...I have work to get done and strangely enough...meeting with some of the higher ups..wonder what they want...I havent broken anything in a while.."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:43 pm

"O-kay." Melanie spoke softly, with less of her usual articulation. She frowned at her plate, picking at the food silently. Her eyes followed Kaito's rising figure, but darted back to her plate before she remembered her couldn't see her.

"Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy being back on the Grand Line, much more exciting than here I'm sure." She added, taking another bite of food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melanie and Kaito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melanie and Kaito   Melanie and Kaito Empty

Back to top Go down

Melanie and Kaito
Page 1 of 1